Can someone please help...

Good day ol! I am a nurse and got accepted from work in riyadh but I am having second thoughts because I can't seem to locate "Sadak Polyclinic" in the internet. The agency told me that it is located in olaya and that's all they can give me. Please help... I need to know if this is true or could it be located in remote areas. I already had a fight with my mom, she doesn't want me to take it but I need this job. If only you could help me so I can give assurance to my mom. Tnx.

do you have a street name or a phone number? there are thousands of polyclinics in Olaya

One of the problems in this country is that it IS NOT very internet-savvy.  The fact you can't find it on the internet is not surprising.

I did a quick search myself and came upon the clinic in a job posting (second page of Yahoo! searches) and judging from the job posting, it looks like a legit place, though no address was given.

If you can...try to find some Filipinas that are currently working in Riyadh...they can probably help you.  Try Mabuhay City.com or another OFW site.

Good luck to you...

By the way, ask the agency for the email address of someone else working at the clinic. Surely you are not the only Filipina nurse to be employed there.

thanks for all of your replies...the agency itself can't give me the exact address.

I live in Olaya...so if you can give me any landmarks it is close to i will be able to check it out for you.....maybe the agency can find out or give you their phone number

hi jinx

welcome

can u give me some info. ?

hi,

I am working since 3-4 years in Olaya and i never saw this polyclinic in olaya area... If you want i can check in telephone directory and i can provide you some information about this polyclinic if it is existing.

Thanks

That is the problem, the agency won't give me the address until departure. They said that is all they know for now.

@aftabksa, please do... that would be a great help.

Thank you all.