Did a non Muslim can get tourist visa for Ksa....and ?

i wanna ask about tourist visa...me non-muslim (hindu) can i get traveling visa in Ksa..and if  i  get that can i get job on same visa...... . my idea is to get travel visa and  when i be there then find job and then come back to India to fly back on new contract regarding to that job ?

I think you shouldn't have problem getting a tourist visa, but you cannot legally work here with that visa, you would have to return to your country and have a work visa issued from whomever is wanting to employ you.

here's and interesting article by the Saudi embassy in W.DC : [broken link sorry]

good luck

Salman, you need to give some life to that link, young man...

98 wrote:

i wanna ask about tourist visa...me non-muslim (hindu) can i get traveling visa in Ksa..and if  i  get that can i get job on same visa...... . my idea is to get travel visa and  when i be there then find job and then come back to India to fly back on new contract regarding to that job ?

So far I know, there's nothing such as "tourist visas" for individuals at least in KSA or if this has changed sind August 2008 (when I left), let somebody correct me!

I think you'd better find a job first!

yes there is tourist visa but no individual can apply, only tour operators / travel agencies can apply that for the person wanted to come KSA.

@ 98, let me know ur field of interest, may be i can help u

You can come on a business visa if any company from your home country sponsors you . Its like you are being send on a training purpose to KSA. Usually its valid for 6 month... Need to have a presence of that company in KSA as well . in this 6 month you can try and get a job in some other company . Its said and done that with out valid work permit you cannot stay for long and work in KSA- equama wont be issue to you ..... which says it all.[/b]

“ Possible Re-entry to Saudi A. With New Work Visa and Sponsor ”

After working in Saudi for more than 6 months, I requested for a vacation, and my Employer allowed me to take early vacation due to a family problem . I was issued an exit re-entry visa. But due to the magnitude of this family problem, in July 2009, I decided to resign from my job (I did it through email), and did not go back to my work. It is construed that my work visa has already been cancelled. And as seen in a photocopy, my Iqama has expired last March 2010.
Now, I've received a nice Offer to work for another Employer in Saudi.
Will I be given by Saudi government an Entry work visa this June 2010 for a new employment by another Employer?
Please note that my previous Iqama has expired already in March 2010. My previous last exit from Saudi was on the ist week of July 2009.
Please advise.
Randy of Manila

98 wrote:

Sorry for you, but I can tell you this is absolutely impossible. You have to find the job first (newspapers, websites, our Jobs section of KSA Classifieds...

When you have the job, your employer will apply for workpermit and iqama (residence permit) for you.

All the best
Arlette