Dubai visa

hi every body

so this is the situation ; i came with my husband on tourist visa for a 30 days in November 2012 job hunting .after the first month we extended our tourist visas for another 30 days .
i was hired since the 23 of December and i started work th 2 of January 2013 and my employee is handling all my changing situation procedures.
unfortunately this is not the case for my husband yet .so we re wondering if there is any way to allow him to stay after the expiry date of his tourist visa (17 January)
we cant extend the tourist visa any more and in the immigration office they told me that he should stay out of the country for at list 30 days in order to have a new tourist visa
i cant sponsor him because of the minimum salary for the wife to sponsor the husband (10000 derham that i don t earn)

so right now the only solution they offering us is for him to leave for 30 days
if any one pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase have another information that could help us pleaaaaaaaaaaaase don t hesitate .i m really afraid that he will be obliged to leave me alone here:(

thanks

You have 2 difficult options; Either he gets an employment visa or he stay away for a month. No other option dear.

newlifeindubai wrote:

hi every body

so this is the situation ; i came with my husband on tourist visa for a 30 days in November 2012 job hunting .after the first month we extended our tourist visas for another 30 days .
i was hired since the 23 of December and i started work th 2 of January 2013 and my employee is handling all my changing situation procedures.
unfortunately this is not the case for my husband yet .so we re wondering if there is any way to allow him to stay after the expiry date of his tourist visa (17 January)
we cant extend the tourist visa any more and in the immigration office they told me that he should stay out of the country for at list 30 days in order to have a new tourist visa
i cant sponsor him because of the minimum salary for the wife to sponsor the husband (10000 derham that i don t earn)

so right now the only solution they offering us is for him to leave for 30 days
if any one pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase have another information that could help us pleaaaaaaaaaaaase don t hesitate .i m really afraid that he will be obliged to leave me alone here:(

thanks

he can go back to his country and then he come back to UAE

I found a website in Dubai wherein professionals would answer to your queries.

www.wpsaeportal.com

Thanks!

Life in Middle East continues to throw challenges like this.  It is an unfortunate fact that families invariably get disturbed when one spouse lands a job here.  Guess you have to bite the bullet and manage for a period until things get sorted out for your man.

I guess you will have to follow the rules. That being said, I guess it shouldn't be much of a problem to stay in UAE for a month alone. That goes in terms of accommodation, food and safety/security.