Attention to Expats

Attention !!! for expats to lock the house or apartment door and checking that the door really locked, I just want to warn that this incident does not happen to you, because my house is robbed and  my valuables stuffs were gone .... With Crisis happening  in Jordan and due to High prices of everythings,some peoples tend to choose an easy way to get money (by breaking into peoples house) and to prevent this happening to you I just want to share with you all,so you n your family will be safe

Stay Safe in Jordan All

Regard

Kate

oh... unfortunate... Hope the culprits will be found and to return your valuables... Inform police & your sponsor.. that is good to keep informed.. as we are expats.. better to inform

OMG, this is horrible, I hope that you get your stuff back soon but most of all that you feel safe in your house again.
Wish you the best.:)

Hiiiiiiiiii Primadona :),,how are you My Dear Friend ? yes it is Horrible,still feel sad actually but however life must go on,and i keep on praying that whoever took my stuff will be touched by God to return it back to me soon,and if it not ? then its up to them  and God will replace me with sumthin much,much better :) wats the plan for new year ?

Not much planning as I can't go out, maybe my duth friend will come and we make dutch treats.
Husband will working so he is not with us.
Are you interesting to come?
And maybe someone other women too?

holy crap! how can this happen? to horrible! People here just told me to keep Macbook and iPhone  away from the windows, cuz child who pass by might take them away.  HOWEVER, I never image about rob - even in wild dream

any people get hurt, hopefully not.  have you info your insurance company after get paper from policy, do never expect the policy here. Maybe your insurance account mgr can help you little bit if you buy any property insurance.

True,the law here is weak or maybe they just see me as an Indonesian girl so they dont take the case seriously till now i didn't get any respond from their side althought i fill the complain and they do not even took any finger print and the good thing is nobody get hurt not even my cat (Thank God),,,,well all my valuable stuffs are gone !!!!! even new jacket and shoes too (funny thing tho) and hope my insurance company will re imburse my lost