Anyone staying near DIFC?

Hi, I am Jessica, Singaporean Chinese, just relocated to Dubai with my boyfriend. I live near DIFC and looking for friends to hang out with during weekdays, be it for quick lunch, leisure breakfast or excursions.
I am very new in Dubai so will like to explore Jumeirah Mosque, Sheikh Mohammad Cultural Centre and beautiful parks and beaches in this country. Or just go grocery shopping together in Dubai Mall or Carrefour.
Do drop me a mail if you are interested.
Cheers,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I am sure you will make lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Christine,

Thank you for the well-wishes, where are you residing now? Take care~

Jessica

Hello Jessica,

I am from the Expat.com team. ;)

Do not hesitate to share your expat experience with us on the Dubai forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

We are new to Dubai too, only 2 months. Sad to tell you that we have not explored Dubai yet due to no friend motivation. We are in Springs.

Hi,

I am staying at The Address hotel in Dubai Mall, it is near DIFC.
I am here just for few days, but I am interested in knowing more places about Dubai and meet new
friends.

Regards

Hi Jessica .....I am staying near Financial Center meto.  Very new to Dubai (just slightly over a week).  Your BF and you can hang out with me if you wish. This is a 3 day weekend (for some is 4-day) and have lots of time on our hand.  In the morning this week I am tied up with golf so in the evening is fine with me.  I have a Malaysian French who is staying much longer than me and may be she can be our guide-lah

IT IS RAINING IN DUBAI ..... Wow lau eh !!!!!!!

Cheers
Chiang
E-mail: [email protected].

Hi lovely_dude !

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand