Princess Nuora University-anyone working there now that I can contact?

Hi
Am in throes of being given a job offer at PNU, Ryadh. I'd love to contact anyone who's working there now before signing anything.
Thanks!

Hi there!  Plenty has been written about PNU and you'll be able to see these threads and those who are working there if you use the 'google custom search' box in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Another resource is the teacher's forum at www.daveseslcafe.com .

Good luck!

hi Alliecat
thanks for the post:I have been looking at Dave's and the thread you mention but I am hoping to get a direct contact with a curent teacher at PNU..I 'll keep trawling !

MrsMuffet wrote:

hi Alliecat
thanks for the post:I have been looking at Dave's and the thread you mention but I am hoping to get a direct contact with a curent teacher at PNU..I 'll keep trawling !

I send you PM for updates from PNU.

MrsMuffet wrote:

hi Alliecat

Hi,

You'll find people working at PNU if you wade through the threads on this link:

https://www.expat.com/en/search.php?cx= … 3104032j39

I know there's some EB members working there but they are not particularly active in the forum.

thanks- been at it for the last hour or two and that's enough ! ;) A very difficult quest, to find someone who is actually working there now (or who has ever worked there at all).All the threads are people asking for info or are answered by people who just know rumours etc.Anyway, it looks a right shambles, so no different form a lot of places in a lot of countries :).I'm still game.

MrsMuffet wrote:

thanks- been at it for the last hour or two and that's enough ! ;) A very difficult quest, to find someone who is actually working there now (or who has ever worked there at all).All the threads are people asking for info or are answered by people who just know rumours etc.Anyway, it looks a right shambles, so no different form a lot of places in a lot of countries :).I'm still game.

Okayyyyyyyy... an easier way to approach this might be to go to the network and click on Riyadh, then on the native English speaking nations (USA, Canada, UK, etc.) and then read down the profile descriptions.

In about 30 seconds I came across 'SusieTeacher' who says she works at PNU!  Now whether she's still there, who knows?  But you could send her a brief PM and find out.

https://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/ … ia/riyadh/