Looking for personal trainer

I am looking for a personal trainer who can give me at east 3 sessions per week, puts together for me a workout program as well.

Please if you know some one who you recommend let me know.

Hi Mmouminah and welcome to Expat.com!

I may suggest you to take a look at Riyadh business directory, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

I know someone good. Let's talk on PM

I'll give you one for free. Here you go.

Diet:

Foods to avoid
-    All sugars (soda pop, candy)
-    All grain (wheat, barley, rice, pasta, muffins, cereal, cookies, cakes, pita)
-    Corn (chips)
-    Potatoes
-    Canned food
-    Corn, Sweet Potatoes, Lima Beans, Pea, Okra, Artichokes
-    Alcohol
-    Fruit juices and vegetable juices (orange juice, apple juice, tomato juice)
-    Milk (flavoured yogurt)
-    Fruit
-    Beans and lentils
-    Beef

Foods to Eat                               
-    Chicken
-    Fish
-    Cheese
-    Eggs
-    Nuts (In moderation)
-    Full fat salad dressings
-    some fibre
-    Low sugar fruits (berries)
-    Greek Yogurt (no flavor)

Workout Schedule – EVERYDAY CARDIO AND PULL UPS
Saturday - Back
5 Minute Stretch
20 Minutes cardio (2 minute warm up, 16 minutes sprint/normal intervals, 2 minute cool down) 
30-40 Minutes  – (Dead lifts*MANDATORY, chin ups, lat pull down, inverted rows, back raises, barbell shrugs, face pulls) choose 3-5 exercises – 1 warm up set then 3 sets of 5-8
5 Minute Stretch
PULL UP BETWEEN RESTS

Sunday – Chest/Shoulders
5 Minute Stretch
20 Minutes cardio (2 minute warm up, 16 minutes sprint/normal intervals, 2 minute cool down) 
30-40 Minutes – (Peck deck, push ups, cable press, cable flys, chest dips, bench press, dumbell flys, flat dumbell flys, Arnold Press, Deltoid Raise, Bent over Row, Barbell shoulder press, Clean & Press, Front incline dumbell raise) choose 3-5 exercises, 1 warm up set then 3 sets of 5-8
5 minute stretch
PULL UP BETWEEN RESTS

Monday – Rest

Tuesday – Arms and Abs

5 Minute Stretch
30-40 Minutes – (Curls, Tricep extensions, machine curls/triceps, cable pull down, bench tricep press downs, sit ups, leg raises, bicycle kicks, leg switches, machine abs) choose 3-4 exercises, 1 warm up set then 3 sets of 10 (abs 3 sets of 20)
5 Minute cooldown
PULL UP BETWEEN RESTS

Wednesday – Squats/Legs

5 Minute Stretch
30-40 Minutes – (Squats*MANDATORY, leg presses, leg extensions, calf raises) Choose 2-3 exercises, 1 warm up set then 3 sets of 5-8
5 minute cooldown
PULL UP BETWEEN RESTS

Thursday & Friday - Rest

Thank me in 3 months.

Indeed very useful information.
Is it possible for your elaborate more about food eat and not to eat.

If you can give plan for three months for breakfast, lunch and dinner then it would be very specific and easy to control weight and increase strength.

I know I am asking too much, and I feel that you are the right person to guide in this direction.

qamran_mushtaq wrote:

Indeed very useful information.
Is it possible for your elaborate more about food eat and not to eat.

If you can give plan for three months for breakfast, lunch and dinner then it would be very specific and easy to control weight and increase strength.

I know I am asking too much, and I feel that you are the right person to guide in this direction.

Basically the food I listed are carbohydrates, they are the main reason people get fat. A common misconception is that 'fat' makes you fat, this is not true, this is only the way that your body is utilizing food. The best way I found to lose weight and increase muscle mass and strength is to avoid carbs and make your body utilize other energy sources (such as fat and protein). This is a difficult diet to follow, since everything that tastes good contains carbs, but it's the most effective. As for breakfast, lunch and dinner, ideally, you should be eating 6 times a day, this way your metabolism is constantly working and not going into 'starvation mode' the time where your body no longer has fuel and starts eating away at your hard earned gains! If you eat small meals, 6 times a day, your body has no leftover carbs or fat to store into your belly and chin ;) 

Breakfast - Eggs with meat and cheese, vegetables, homemade pancakes using something other then flour as the base, low sugar yogurt. If you were to have carbs, the best time is in the morning as the worst time is at night. So you can have a little bit of bread, cereal or oatmeal with it as well.

Snack - Greek Yogurt (I like plain, watch out for vanilla, don't confuse the two) if you can't stand the taste, try adding a spoonful of low sugar jam and mix it up, delicious.

Lunch - Chicken salad, lots of greens, lots of chicken (don't be shy) with a high fat but low sugar salad dressing

Snack - Some berries, almonds, tuna w/mayonaise and pickes (my favorite)

Dinner - Meat and veggies. Chicken, Beef, Steak whatever you want, cooked how you want, with not too much sauce. Add spices and herbs. All with steamed veggies and a salad and some ice cold water to wash it down.

Don't eat after 8pm, drink water.

Remember, this is an ideal diet and very hard to do (especially in the middle east) you may cheat a little bit and add some carbs, or some snakes, but try to keep them moderatly healthly like granola bars or nuts, and all in moderation. One of the most important things is to stay SANE. So enjoy some dinners out and be human, but remember the ultimate goal and the bottom line of it all.

Also - get plenty of sleep and drink plenty of water. Half of working out and staying healthy, and building muscle is rest. Your body needs time to grow and your brain needs plenty of time to make sure you are focusing in your sport or in the gym.

I can't personally train you over the internet, but look up the excerises I listed online and read about technique! The last thing you want is to get injured!

Hope this helps.

Alex

alpha89 wrote:

Thank me in 3 months.

:dumbom:

alpha89 wrote:

Basically the food I listed are carbohydrates, they are the main reason people get fat.

You are basically espousing the Atkins Diet.  You lose weight quickly but be careful because you can also gain it back quickly.

Let me be clear.

This is just an ideal diet to give you a guideline on what type of compounds you should be looking for in your food.

Eat whatever the hell you want, but if you want to lose weight you should eat more protein and fat and eat less carbohydrate's.

There are many diets you can use to also gain your goals, this is NOT the only one (jared from subway lost weight eating subs, go ahead and try lol)

This is my preferred method.

I can tell you from personal experience then when I was on this diet and excerising, I saw major gains (double/triple/more) in some areas, and I lost went from 245lbs to 210lbs in 3-4lbs (this is not pure fat loss, I also gained a lot of muscle, as muscle weighs more than fat) I probabaly would of lost more if I only did cardio and did not put on any mass.

Alex

Alliecat wrote:
alpha89 wrote:

Basically the food I listed are carbohydrates, they are the main reason people get fat.

You are basically espousing the Atkins Diet.  You lose weight quickly but be careful because you can also gain it back quickly.

Somewhat the atkins diet, except I didn't enter ketosis a lot of the time and I carb-loaded on the weekends.

So how's that diet working out for you 89er? :P

alpha89 wrote:

Thank me in 3 months.

Thank you very much Alpha89, that was very helpful. Sounds like P90X but will give it a try.

P90X is extreme, hence the X. If you are starting from a low foundation, start off with the P90 programme and thereafter, once you have the solid foundation, begin the P90X.

[Moderated: No free ad pls]