Dependents not showing in Absher

Dear All,

I need help to find out the reason and the process to fix an issue related to dependents not showing up under the head of dependents in ABSHER.

Due to this issue i am unable to get the medical report uploaded for new Iqama request.

Please reply ASAP as i need to get this fixed and get my kids registered in school before 25th May

assalam u alaikum.

How did you solved this problem? i am having same problem

This all got fixed after paying the dependent fee online through bank account. After paying the fee mandoob visited the Ministry and submitted the documents. Once both fee and documents were submitted Iqama got issued in a day and all details are showing in Absher

many thanks for the reply.

Hi there.
I'm having the same issue and as you've advised, I have paid the dependent fee. When you speak about “documents”, could you kindly elaborate?
I appreciate your post so much! Thank you.
-Nuraan Martin

By documents we mean, stamped paper for iqama from HR of your company, passport copy with border number, pictures, your own iqama and its copy and your own passport and its copy.

Thanks 👌 and this was done after the medical insurance was issued, or before?

medical insurance is must.

@shahru1 sir- I am not able to pay levy amount.it does not show even I enter family border No

Hello shoaibmustafa1984,

Welcome to expat.com!

The member shahru1 is no longer active on the forum.

If you have any questions, I advise you to start your own thread on the Riyadh forum.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed