Massage for men in Riyadh

Hello all, does anyone know where or if a guy can get a massage here, or can recommend a chiropractor.

Chiropractors are few and far between but I know there's one at the Specialized Medical Center.

Thanks Allie I will check it out. Seems to be a muscle thing but it couldn't hurt at this point.

I was just thinking about this and wanted to make a topic haha. Where is the specialized medical center?

I just googled specialized medical center Riyadh and found the number. They dont seem to have a website but you could just give them a call.

http://www.smc.com.sa/main/

there is in Dr Abdul Rahman Al-Mishari Hospital in Olaya they have specialized medical people . and also in prince Sultan humanitarian city. however, if you are looking for spas like hayat Spa and one Chinese in Olaya near Aljazeera mall

if you are looking for a private session, then lookout for some philipino's. they offer massage service at your place @ SR 150 per hour

Okay.. no jokes about 'happy endings' :D

Sorry, I would like to clear things up. Specialized Medical Center is for the chiropractor or the massage therapist? or both?

Also - Please PM details of any private massage therapists.

alpha89 wrote:

Sorry, I would like to clear things up. Specialized Medical Center is for the chiropractor or the massage therapist? or both?

Chiropractors are few and far between but I know there's one at the Specialized Medical Center.

"I know there's one" refers to one chiropractor!  (maybe even two if you're lucky :P)

Hello everybody ,

I am in new Saudi , does anyone know  the contact details of a masseur who can come to my place!!.

Cheers.

ray.alef wrote:

Hello everybody ,

I am in new Saudi , does anyone know  the contact details of a masseur who can come to my place!!.

Cheers.

If you are new in Saudi Arabia, why does your profile say you're from Saudi Arabia? :huh:

(moderated: off topic + sorry we cannot accept defamatory comment)

Yeoooooooooooow!  Thanks for the update.  This may explain why chiropractors are few and far between :(

(Moderated)

cobone has some good offers on various massage

http://www.cobone.com/deals/riyadh/yamm … nspa/22944http://www.cobone.com/deals/riyadh/tada … bath/22663

lots of morrocan stuff coming up nowadays :P

(Moderated)

I want a massagggggeeeeeee

Dear,

how much your session cost and for how long time?

Thanks,

how much do you charge?

and what is the place called

i need good massage please send me ur mobile number i will call and get the address and take ur service

sh3hryar wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Allie, have you noticed an Arab looking for massage always sounds wrong.. The person might be legit and has no wrong intentions but it always sound absoultely wrong.

Do you agree, or is it just me going mental?

I agree.  I mean, if it was for therapeutic reasons, you'd think they'd go to a trained professional at a clinic or spa or whatever, rather than trying to connect with a stranger on the internet.

Of course, maybe we both have evil minds--quite possible in my case http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif

Alliecat wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Allie, have you noticed an Arab looking for massage always sounds wrong.. The person might be legit and has no wrong intentions but it always sound absoultely wrong.

I agree.  I mean, if it was for therapeutic reasons, you'd think they'd go to a trained professional at a clinic or spa or whatever, rather than trying to connect with a stranger on the internet.

Of course, maybe we both have evil minds--quite possible in my case http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif

Let's make an exclusive club, we are already three and I can bring some more guys if you think we can manage with statute, regulations, procedures and all that stuff... :up:

Hi guys,
the people I will bring are Romanians (just like me but smarter, they are not writing on forums... :joking:), so it will be quite fun to have lots of cold beer and criticize the massage requests on forum, instead of going at a gym where they (probably) provide such thing. Anyway, because you already spent some time here, I intend to ask for some hints regarding the guy (GUY, to have no comments from malicious people) life in Riyadh, things we can do, places we can go, and so on. Some will respond, some others will comment (funny, wise or malicious) and I will thank to all, starting from this particular moment.

Hi tavitza58, welcome to EB! :)

Alliecat wrote:

Hi tavitza58, welcome to EB! :)

Hi Allie, (sure it's not Alley ? ;) - hope I was not rude...), and glad to meet you here, in Riyadh and on forum.
:cheers:
Wish you only fine days.
Tavi

Alliecat wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Well you both have evil minds a looooooot of experience of what you trying to reach ! and you always can easliy change the subjects 😜 good job smart ppl lol

I wish you could change things for better next time not to a down level of convo !!! The post was clear 😀 so think positively and stop disillusioning & don't really get what is inside you in comment lol

Momo Ajmi wrote:

I wish you could change things for better next time not to a down level of convo !!! The post was clear 😀 so think positively and stop disillusioning & don't really get what is inside you in comment lol

:up:

Momo Ajmi wrote:

Hey, we made VALID points and it might give innocent people something to think about (ie. contacting a stranger on the internet for a massage in your apt. might turn out to be a bit *more* than you expected).

But as a disclaimer (and I think I made this clear in my earlier post), I'm not saying anybody is bad; I'm just agreeing with sh3hryar that it sounds somewhat dodgy.  Okay? :P

Alliecat wrote:

That was a really VALID point lol

Momo Ajmi wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

That was a really VALID point lol

Oh come on... that was a comment from five years ago :lol:  and YES it was a valid point!  I was trying to keep the discussion .. ermmmmmmmm... professional!

Hahah ermmmmm you did after 5 years lol

Momo Ajmi wrote:

Hahah ermmmmm you did after 5 years lol

This was inevitable:
:dumbom:

Sorry, Momo.

This isnt going anywhere, anymore.. :)

@alexeymassage Hasn't it occurred to you yet that your continual business promotion has been removed by the moderators?

Alliecat wrote:

@alexeymassage Hasn't it occurred to you yet that your continual business promotion has been removed by the moderators?

:top:

[moderated]

Hello everyone,

I close this thread. Answers have been already given to the questions.

Thank you.
Christine

Closed