Delivery of baby in Saudi Arabia on multiple entry visit visa

What is the procedure for delivery in Saudi Arabia on multiple entry visit visa.Now visit Visa provide insurance and as I read it covers cost upto 5000SAR for delivery.  Anyone has update on it or experienced it recently please share your views

Hi brother.

My wife is also on visit visa and she's pregnant. We want to deliver baby here but we don't have any insurance.  Could you please share any information related to the insurance for visit visa holders? And without insurance if we go for delivery how much they will charge?

Thanks,

It will cost around 5-6K for normal and around 9-12K for a C-session at any private hospitals in Eastern Province. Insurance will not be covered for Visit visa holder for Maternity care. Documentations of the New born including the Birth certificate from Ahwal Madani is a bit time consuming process, however they are simple & easy procedures.. All the best!

If I am not wrong your wife has some insurance which is mandatory for visit visa holders, and there is good chances it is covering pregnancy and delivery also , specially during this pandemic. I advise you to to visit any hospital where you plan the delivery, the doctors and admin staff their will guide you about insurance policy.

Brave Expat wrote:

Hi brother.

My wife is also on visit visa and she's pregnant. We want to deliver baby here but we don't have any insurance.  Could you please share any information related to the insurance for visit visa holders? And without insurance if we go for delivery how much they will charge?

Thanks,