Help needed to retrieve car engine number Marr Airport!!

Hello all,

I have posted on several other sites for assistance but unfortunately no one has been able to assist me.  If any of you can offer any assistance in the matter outlined below i would be extremely grateful (and will pay any costs etc).

My landrover is parked at Marrakech airport (left there and flew back to the UK will be flying back out to continue trip down to The Gambia in Nov).

The problem is to get my carnet sorted to travel through Senegal I need the engine number from the car!!  Would anyone be willing to go to the airport and retrieve the engine number for me?  I will have to post you a key to the bonnet (or to be honest i am that desperate we can dispose of the lock!).

If anyone can assist or make any suggestions I would be eternally grateful!!

Gavin Davidson

Hi Gavin !

Welcome to Expat.com!
That's an uncommon request.
Hope you will obtain help anyway.

Regards
Armand

Hi Gavin,
if your "DMV" system back in England is similar to the USA you could get your (VIN) Vehicle Identification Number (or Engine number as u stated) from them at DMV.. or from you car's papers if u have em with u.. such as "Insurance card / insurance policy Vehicle title and registration" etc..

it should be a 17 digits numbers &letters.

good luck!

Hi Gav,

This is probably far too late but did you manage to get your issue sorted?  I've had various problems with vehicles here and have had loads of help so it'd be nice to repay the favour if you still need it?

Let me know,

Andy