Buying a Use Automatic Car in Marrakech

Hi,

I am currently living in Marrakech and need a car to get to my new job, as it's 45 minutes away. I'm American and cannot drive a manual car, therefore I need a automatic car. Does anyone have advice where automatic cars may be available that are used? I don't need anything fancy or expensive, just something to get me to work and back. Thanks in advance!

jen

Hi
U can use online search on website you can find many automatic car for sell and u can choose the price u want and make a call to the sellers . I dont know if iam allo3to post link here  bit i will send it in PM .

It's better for you to go to the house of cars they have used ones and it's more trustful

Thank you so much I will do that.

Remember you'll need a residence permit to buy a car, or a company; you can't buy a car without them.

P

Kia Picanto

Have look at kifal auto. It's a website that links buyers and sellers. The seller pays their fees, and ensure transaction runs smoothly, as well as providing a report on the car for less savvy people.

P

Thank you for the tip!

Hi

I have a Honda CRV 2002 automatic that I am selling, It's automatic, completely loaded with GPS, Bluetooth, sunroof, rear reverse camera with new tires etc etc,,,,

Unfortunately, I am in El Jadida so it's probably easier for you to try to find something closer in Marrakesh. The reason I have decided to sell is it's mostly parked as I travel a lot.  In fact, I am leaving on the 22nd of this month to go to Canada.

Keep smiling

Ali

Hi.
Were is this house of cars. Do they have lots of cars on display?  As once i move from uk to morocco i will be looking for a auto car to travel through out morocco. Thanks.