Flat share In Rio, advices?

Hi Guys

My name is Jacques, i'm 29 year old and i'm a french personal chef working in Barcelona.

i was in Brazil in 2003 for the first time, i've moved a lot around and stayed two weeks in RJ.
Fall In love with Brazil and always wanted to move there, so.. there i am! With the good advices of my Brazilian friends from Barcelona.
i gonna work as-well for a wine import company so I'm gonna be pretty busy.
i do things at 100% & properly and this is great step for me.  smile

i'm Looking for a nice Share-flat.
A bright room with double bed from the 10th of January 2010 for 6 month minimum, with a Cool and friendly expats but Portuguese speakers (best way to practice)in a spacious shared flat with internet.                                 
My accommodation budget is limited to R$800 all include, but i guarantee 6 months minimum.               
For my clients, i need a well located flat to move easily around the famous Rio.

Leblon,Ipanema or Copacabana are the best, right?

In Rio, is it commune to live in friendly big share-flat like in Barcelona?

is it easy to find?

any Help, Advices, Suggestions or Contacts are Welcome wink                                           

Thx and all the Best to everyone.

Personal Chef In-Home Catering Services
www.jacquespoidevin.com

Hola Jacques, encontre tu anuncio y me parecio muy interesante ya que tenemos varias cosas en comun. Yo tambien soy chef, nacido en Argetina, he vivido y trabajado por diferentes lugares de America Latina y actualmente estoy en Rio de janeiro (llegue hace 2 meses), trabajando en un restaurante espanhol.

Queria saber si aun estas por aqui? Se que el anuncio es viejo, pero tal vez aun podemos estar en contacto para cpmpartir experiencias. Por cualquier cosa para estar en contacto escribeme a [email protected]

Saludos y Pura Vida!

Hello Javychef, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.