Mistakes can be good..

i heard from someone "mistakes can be good"
and yeah..mistakes can be good,i think..
they can help you to  grow..
they can show you what you need to know...

and i think..whenever i make a mistake
i will say, "now,i'll try another way"

anybody want to share good mistakes?
whoopsie :dumbom:  i mean share something good you have learned from your mistakes..:D

Mistakes are only useful if you learn from them.
I'm less than perfect so I've made loads and repeated a good number.

mas fred wrote:

the lesson is repeated until it's learned,i think..
and if we have completely learned a lesson,we will then go on to the next one..

ummm...now i'm confuse with my words...
"we will go on to the next one..."
now i'm thinking about doing another mistakes??

aaahhh..:unsure

like you are young and you repeat something a friend told you.As this friend grow angry with you and ignore you, you understand that his sensivity has been hurt and you won't tell people personal stories.

aabie ryan wrote:

Mistakes end up happening because:

We really fancy making them
We don't think before we make them
We were drunk
We were stupid

The first one is the killer because all the others can be resisted or avoided.
Instinct, lust, greed and/or recklessness is/are hard to resist.

I have a lot of experience.

You can see as the life is one big class where you can learn from your mistakes. Over and over again.
When you learn from your mistakes you will grow and hopefully become an better person.
If you not, then you don't understand what it is all about.

intentionally mistaken that is not good, when persuing a decision when you know it's already wrong, acting like a dim-witted.

unintentionally mistaken no knowledge that you could jeopardise things and no idea what could possible the outcome.well i think that is good cause you could learn from your misstakes

ofcourse, life without mistakes in not a life

mas fred wrote:
aabie ryan wrote:

We were drunk
We were stupid

Mas Fred,aren't thinking writing a book on your experience??

aabie ryan wrote:
mas fred wrote:

the lesson is repeated until it's learned,i think..
and if we have completely learned a lesson,we will then go on to the next one..

ummm...now i'm confuse with my words...
"we will go on to the next one..."

Yah Aabie, there are third, second and first classes 'mistakes, everyone in my understanding upgrade to next level of mistakes .Funny thing as they said life is a train, you can change your wagon but you can stop the train going.let's enjoy!!!

Adim wrote:
mas fred wrote:
aabie ryan wrote:

We were drunk
We were stupid

It would be banned in the UK and burned in Indonesia.
If I added pictures, animal rights groups would be very upset.

:lol::lol:

Are we talking sheep here :whistle::lol::P

mistakes can be good..

I've heard it many times - "You learn from your mistakes" - This i believe to be true. :|

jazzy851 wrote:

oh,jaz...whatta words!

:dumbom:

jazzy851 wrote:

You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment.

You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment.

:lol::lol::lol:

mas fred wrote:
Adim wrote:
mas fred wrote:

We were drunk
We were stupid

It would be banned in the UK and burned in Indonesia.

Ok! the best thing is to go ahead like you seem to take it..

How can be that good if it is a mistake?

Khan Musti wrote:

you can learn from your mistakes, no one is perfect and when you made mistakes for the 1st time you know what to do on the 2nd time. :)

Emman Lopez wrote:
Khan Musti wrote:

you can learn from your mistakes, no one is perfect and when you made mistakes for the 1st time you know what to do on the 2nd time. :)

:thanks::thanks:

Heres a piece of potent dogma advice. Most of these punch lines that people make to hide their humanity or reveal it to the world is a lallabye for nurturing or self-pitty. Mistakes dont ever change in humanity. Mistakes will happen over and over again whether you learn from them or not.Mistakes dont teach you anything, they just remind you that you human and never to look down at someone else. If we didnt make mistakes, we would think we superior to one another. There would be no humanistic qaulities in us.It boils down to a simple truth,except the fact that you human and that you will always make mistakes.Its a natural characteristic that keeps our moral status at a high level.The reason some people feel pittyful because of their mistakes is because they under the impression that others are perfect "they not". Human beings work according to action and reaction.I disagree with people that say they have a solution to all aspects in life.That is impossible.Exceptance of who you are and what you see around you is the key to forgiving yourself for your mistakes.It takes a long time to except what you see, but if you dont peece with it you will always be unhappy.Heres the main reason we never learn from our mistakes "We keep forgetting things on a daily basis" the fact we forget proves that we dont have the control we wished we had.Your bladder and your nose run uninvitably. Some peoples feet stink,they cant help it in some cases etc.It all depends on your state of mind at the time. "How you deal with being human and feeling small even though everyones the same just different personalities is the challenge.I know a guy that shot himself because he simply couldnt deal with being human or let me rather say "things that never change".Forget about what others think about you "Bang your own drum" you will eventually notice that others will look up to you instead of you looking up to them.In the end you wont have to punish yourself because of what they think,they'll punish themselves for not fitting in with your requirements.When you understand how small humanity is, youll laugh at them just like they laughed at you.Its a vicious circle.Self confidence when used correctly is poison to the people who judged you for your mistakes.The way you carry yourself and the decisions you make can have a huge influence in the working enviroment and the authority over your family.The trick is that you have to be strong, otherwise youll lose the respect and you punish yourself again for your mistakes.Reading gives you dominance and promotion.Leonardo devinci knew that all too well,he used the things that never change to design the greatest inventions.

Hi Aabie, well GOOD is...learning from mistakes, not repeatting them and trying to do better in future in future.

Khan Musti wrote:

Hi Aabie, well GOOD is...learning from mistakes, not repeatting them and trying to do better in future in future.

Aye aye captain!!

:D

Hi Aabi very good morning.Nice to see you also on line at this time.Well regarding Captain....I really apreciate your sharpness and intelligence, infact you are tooooooooooo close!

Too close??

Polly wants a cracker:cheers:

I never make mist4kes,

You made a mistake saying that:blink:

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I never make mist4kes,

is this mean your perfect? :cool:

I think we should put a sarcasm emoticon :)

whooaaa....armand is here!!

hail Armand!!

:D

Armand wrote:

I think we should put a sarcasm emoticon :)

agree hmmp I wonder how it looks like......:)

It would make no sense putting a sarcasm emoticon while being sarcastic :rolleyes:

how do i fix this problem

each time i try to send someone a message it tells me my account is not active

does anyone know ?

Armand wrote:

It would make no sense putting a sarcasm emoticon while being sarcastic :rolleyes:

well someone can send sarcasm emoticon when he/she is being sarcastic.....:)

@marlboro555 - You should read the Anti spam & new rules thread : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

[Sorry for the :offtopic:]

Thank you,
Aurélie

This is sarcasm.

Hi Aabie!I was away for a while due to internet not working at my place.Well now you have to guess what is too close to Captain and you will be right there.

human r subject to mistakes

infect, when u say "no one is perfect" it means that human being as whole is a mistake, so don't worry when u make one:D

Khan Musti wrote:

Hi Aabie!I was away for a while due to internet not working at my place.Well now you have to guess what is too close to Captain and you will be right there.

too close to Captain? the Parrot??

hahahahaha

Meet other expats and join the events

OR