HELP AM I EMPLOYABLE IN QATAR

Hi all im moving to Qatar in a couple of weeks and looking forward to it. My wife has got a job so at some point im going to be looking for something to do.
Where do i start well im a qualified football coach and scout for a pro club in england 15 years experience, i have a degree in Design Management and have worked for myself as designer in graphics, im a qualified Learning Mentor working with children from 5 upwards having worked in schools and associations with helping thousands of kids and young adults. I recently was chosen to carry the london 2012 olympic torch for all the work i have done within sport. oh and im football consultant and a black belt in kung fu and karate. Do you think im employable in Qatar?

Hello Palms,

Yes There will be a place for you, but you need to search hard. try contacting Huxley.com or get the Qatari football or Olympic associations contact details.

Hello,
I am a young Algerian graduate within the field of accounting and finance,I also gained experience of 4 years in the field, within a company etatique in Algeria.
I would find work and live in Qatar, I do not know where to look for job uses, and how to find sponsors??
cordially...

try to post ur cv on specific compnaies website,,,