How do I exit from riyadh If my Iqama still not submitted

Hi all,

I moved to Riyadh from India just a month ago. I am getting better opportunities and better salary to move to Dubai for my Project manager-Events and conference. My Sponsor yet to submit my iqama. He is still not done it.Here the work is not what I thought.. My visa is still valid till September end.If I can get a job in Dubai, I can bring my family along as its better place for my family without much restrictions.Since I don't leave in compound.I had mutual agreement only on email for 2 years contract with my sponsor, however we had spoken earlier if I dont like it ,I could leave anytime.Please advise.

1.Is it possible for me to close the contract?
2.Is this a good idea if my present employer mutually accepts my exit?
3.How this is done?

Regards
KK

Hi Kiran!

As per my information, you have to wait for your iqama and then you can ask your employer to give you a final exit!

If your sponsor has not applied for your permanent residency yet & if you are still on visit visa, you can just walk away. You can make the excuse that you are unable to adopt etc. and want to go back.

Hi thanks james.hamad and slyshooter.. Both answers are different which one shd i follow..one more question.., If I leave KSA as slyshooter mentioned,will I be banned to come here again like a business visit or a general visit? If Yes how long?

slyshooter wrote:

If your sponsor has not applied for your permanent residency yet & if you are still on visit visa, you can just walk away. You can make the excuse that you are unable to adopt etc. and want to go back.

you can follow it, but I'm sure that you've residence visa?

kiran_2501 wrote:

Hi thanks james.hamad and slyshooter.. Both answers are different which one shd i follow..one more question.., If I leave KSA as slyshooter mentioned,will I be banned to come here again like a business visit or a general visit? If Yes how long?

If you leave properly with exit, there will be no ban!
but if you leave on exit/re-entry, there will some ban on work-visa (I'm not sure how long)

slyshooter wrote:

:one on this. Just tell them you don't want to carry on in KSA so not to process the iqama.

You may have to bear/pay them back the expenses they have made  (visa, entry and exit flight tickets etc).