Visit Visa Final exit

Hi Guys,

I have a question, Im currently on a visit visa in the kingdom and after a extension of 3months I have been stamped final exit, which is expiring in september. so is it that I have to leave the country  or can the visa be further extended?

No, you can not get it extended anymore once you have the final exit stamped on your passport.

What you can do is to go back and come back again on a new visit visa.

Thanks Arab... doubts cleared.. :D

can you work on a visit visa?

yes

Arbab, is there a difference in the colour of the final exit stamp? coz ive seen red ones and blue ones

Anhar wrote:

It's *illegal* as written on the visa.

rohanafonso wrote:

Arbab, is there a difference in the colour of the final exit stamp? coz ive seen red ones and blue ones

As long as the stamp reads "Mughadra Nihayia" ... red or blue color doesnt make any difference.

The visa renewal stamp is a big blue stamp on which they enter the validity date manually. The final exit stamp is a small round stamp which is usually in red color but can also be in blue.

Anhar wrote:

You can not work on a visit visa. FULL STOP!

However, if a company is interested in hiring you, you can start working with them, provided that they give you a stamped paper that you are working with them and you will be given a working visa once your probation period is over. Eventually you will have to go out of saudi and come back on a working visa to continue work.