Looking for a playschool for kid to spend the holidays

HI, all,

If there are anybody can give some advise about any playschool in  middle of the island which can enrich kid's(2-5year) holiday life in Dancing,singing,sporting,music playing,piano etc....

thanks in advance, i'm really eager to know some good place to let my daughter make more friend here, i'm heard there someone place in beau bassin,but don't know the exact name and address,if someone know pls just inform me!

have good life every day to u all

Hi, I think the name of the playschool is ARNING and Co.
Nice day.

Hi Zheng Lei!

If you are willing to drive about 25 minutes, you should look into Riverland.  They have several different activities for children and you (as well as your daughter) will meet a lot of nice people there! Pace takes classes there as well...

Good luck and Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Court  :)
xx

Hi Courtney
I'm so glad can hear from  u in here, I 'll check about riverland as u mentioned, but it's a lit bit far for me , I told u I'm a bad driver , for u need 25 minutes for me may need 50munites! Lol~~~,anyway , thank u so much! I may need go there for visit first!
Happy snake year! 

Hi Verohanta.

where is the playschool found?

do you have more details about it?

Hi I am a qualify London FA football coach from UK. I am thinking of doing a holiday club base around sport, keep fit and football. Please let me know your thought and ideas.

that would be wonderful! my son is four and i was actually looking for a football club or something like that. he is at petits futes and on fridays they end at noon. and this applies for all other schools of this type- lycee labourdonnais, ecole du centre, etc. you can start a football coaching on fridays. food for thought uh

I am looking for a good and secure football pitch. How many kids can you gather, I am ready to start anytime...this Friday will do. I am looking to get a pitch in Sodnac or Candos Stadium.

hmm well i can ask around. but spread the word as well. if u knw parents with kids going to lycee labourdonnais then talk about it. i can ask at my son's school. but first create a small club with rules and time defined. location set as well. u can try gymkhana.
or even post a message on Expat.com. there must be parents interested

Ok, thanks.

Have some idea, will let you know. I am working on a project right now. I am organizing a BIG Gala Charity Match at the New George V Stadium, need some sponsor do know of anyone who might support this.