Company info

Hello!

I've received a job offer from Al-Saeed Construction Company in Manama. However, I couldn't find out any record on the Internet. For that reason I'm asking you, if you know it. They're building an oil pipeline and a hotel. I would like to make a decision with more knowledge, so I'll be grateful if you could help me. Thanks a lot

:D Good !
Plz provide us CR number from Offer Letter
( it should be written somewhere else on offer letter )

ecompte wrote:

Hello!

I've received a job offer from Al-Saeed Construction Company in Manama. However, I couldn't find out any record on the Internet. For that reason I'm asking you, if you know it. They're building an oil pipeline and a hotel. I would like to make a decision with more knowledge, so I'll be grateful if you could help me. Thanks a lot

ecompte wrote:

Hello!

From just a quick search among some colleagues, it sounds like its a kind of medium size construction company, meaning with limited resources, manpower and projects as well.

Let us know if you need any specific information as your question sound general and I don't know whether I hit your point or not ;)

All the best,

I think :P
Al-Saeed Construction Company Bahrain 
Company: United International Agencies (UNITAG) WLL
Tel: +973 - 17224683
Fax: +973 - 17224648
Email: Send email to the company
Address: P.O. Box 830, Manama, Bahrain
Personnel: Hisham Al Baradie (CEO)
Category:Engineers Consulting,
General Traders,
Medical Equipment Suppliers,
Project Management

VidoDido wrote:
ecompte wrote:

Hello!

From just a quick search among some colleagues, it sounds like its a kind of medium size construction company:blink:, meaning with limited resources, manpower and projects as well.

Let us know if you need any specific information as your question sound general and I don't know whether I hit your point or not ;)

All the best,

Adress: House 194 Government Ave Unitag 57 P O Box 850 Manama Kingdom of
Bahrain

----
:D i'm going there to confirm the details , given above

@ Khush-Singh ... It's always nice to see on the forum such an active participation from the new members at it reinforce the concept of  sharing our expat experience with each others. So keep up the good work.

The information given above related to the address of the company could be easily found on the web, however if you know someone who is working for this company to get some physical information that would be of a great help to ecompte.

The company already exist which means that it was established long ago and they have their CR. The CR No. won't be of any help to ecompte as its just a proof of the legal existence of the company. Even small shops in souq have got a CR No.

The reputation and reliability of the company is of a major concern, that's why if you could assist with more useful information, that would be of a great help to ecompte and would gave her a clear view of what she should expect.

Cheers.

:| i have visited "Unitag Building" today, for Al-saeed Construction :| .I couldn't find any Construction company there. 
---

Thanks a lot for your cooperation. itŽs very difficult cope with this situation from the distance. however with your assistance is more easily to carry on.

I used to work with Al-saeed in Manama during the dam project , the problem is that they don't renew contract of workers after two years . Don't expect to work with them after two years .

Best of luck

Jassim

Plz provide us, some more details about Al-saeed:|
And if u have worked with them u should know their CR number or address :/

Alijassim wrote:

I used to work with Al-saeed in Manama during the dam project , the problem is that they don't renew contract of workers after two years . Don't expect to work with them after two years .

Best of luck

Jassim