New Friends, Going out in Lyon Part II

Just joined this community so apparently I missed all the fun and excitement with that get together that took place last weekend. Don't know if people were still planning on doing anything this weekend or next week or something so I'm just gonna put it back out there and see if anyone wants to meet up, I'm dying to speak English again, and I have only been here for about ten days, after graduating from college in Michigan. Unfortunately most of it has been spent working or getting settled in but now I'm ready to explore.

I really haven't done much exploring so I'm down for anything really, tourist sites, nightlife, museums, exploring randomly, etc. I am just looking to have a good time while meeting new people in the process. So if anyone wants to meet up this weekend or next week, feel free to post below or email me.

And for anyone with no plans tonight I'm going to try some of the bars in Vieux Lyon (Smoking Dog, Johnny Walsh's, Antidote), if you'd like to meet up.

Hey, welcome on board
Planning to be in Lyon tomorrow (saturday) afternoon, probably in the Park Tete D'or. If you want, you may join me for a walk / chat / beer )

Have fun