Interested to meet new friends in Budapest

5pm is good for me :)

Hey guys I can not come after all cause something came up. I really hope we can meet in the week :) Have fun today!

Oi!

Meu nome é Barbara. Sou de Budapeste. Now I am in Copenhagen but I  will go back to Budapest at the end of February. I would like to go to Ipatinga to study Portuguese after I get a student visa from the Brazilian Embassy (probably in May).

Before I go I want to practice Portuguese. I am a complete beginner, I started learning it on my own just a few days ago.

I thought I could show you some parts and places in Budapest that you may not know about and we could also share our thoughts and experiences.

You can write me to: [email protected]

Até breve,
Barbara

Hello, check my profile and get in touch, would love to meet new friends men and women, lets have coffee sometime...

Salut,

je m'appelle Alice et je viens de la Roumanie mais j'habite Budapest ou je travaille depuis 6 mois. Je suis aussi a la recherche d'amis mais j'aimerais aussi pratiquer mon francais (je travaille en anglais) donc si t'as jamais envie de prendre un coup et decouvrir la gastronomie hongroise, n'hesites pas envoyer un message.

Bonne continuation a la fac,
Alice

Hello AliceP -> Can you please post in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Bonjour Alice
Si vous etes encore a Budapest contactez moi, we can speak French, Hungarian and English together
I can send you my phone number, let me know
best regards

Suzanne

Hi Aurelie,

Sorry, I didn't mean to be limiting the conversation by non including English speakers. I don't use the forum that often and I actually thought it's a private message.

Alice

I am ready to meet anyone

Hello everybody,

is great that this conversation is still on.
I am Spanish. I am living in Budapest since 1 year an a half ago. I came as student but now I am working. I would like to meet more workers, if is it possible, or people with who I can talk in English. All my friends here are Spanish speakers XD
I would love to join you the next time you meet.

Szia!!! :-)

Hi I'm bones12345566  and I'm new to Expat.com.com, help me out okay :cool::|;):lol::cool::lol::mad::|:D

Hello. I am a guy from Denmark, I am in Budapest now and would like to meet some new people, maybe we can go out and eat together, or chit-chat at a cafe. If you know some interesting places, I am also ready to experience this. I am here from Sunday on 3 March to Friday 8 March and then I again Sunday 10 March to Friday 15 March.

Hi.
My name is Iveta.
I live in Budapest and im searching for friends too.
What is your name?
Where you live?
Have a nice evening.
Iveta

Hello

i am Suzanne and i live close to the French Institut of Budapest on Bem ragpart.
Lets have a coffee when you like
Keep in touch

Suzanne

Have you guys finally met or not?

Hi my Name is ghanou I'am going to Budapest in April for just 3 days I want to meet new friends there for friendship if it's possible ;-)

Where r u from?

Hi all, i am new to Budapest and looking to meet new people ;)

Hello, I'm living in Budapest for few months now work related and it's getting boring not knowing many people off work!
I'm 26, from Croatia, if anyone wants to have a coffee or beer, or can recommend a good gym get in touch!

Cheers,
Gordon

Hello, I am here in BP since 1 year but still want to meet new friends :) if somebody interested in small chat I am open for meeting,
Magda

Hello all,

I moved to Budapest almost 2 months ago and I'm up for a beer and some chatting too, just let me know!

Seems a load of people are willing to meet, but nobody wants or dares to actually arrange or set it all up. Understandable though, loads of places to choose and to arrange it all in a fashionable time for everyone is hard. :p

I will try to organise something in the upcoming month, most likely end june or something. I'll keep updating and see what I can arrange. No promises though! Else I get that.

Seems most preferences are in the weekend, so my eye is set on a saturday afternoon, at the least. Where and exactly when, I hope to gain more info, as my budget is very limited at the moment. Maybe even use some kind of online calendar for better organisation. But more in that when my time is better.

I myself am looking forward to such things, but right now, no time and no money for it.

Hi everybody,

I would also like to meet new people in BP, if there is any kind of
event count me in.

Szia!

Hi we are a married couple visiting Budapest in July 2013 for 4 days ,any guys want to meet up for a beer ,chat and show us the sites

Hi everybody,

Is this site still alive?

Yes it is

Great! Who's up for a meet up tomorrow evening?

tomorrow i cant but thursday or friday is good for me

Hello Matthias,

I'm sorry, but I didn't got the notification that anyone answered to my post. Let me know if you're still up for a meet up this week. [email protected]

Cheers

Hi all

I'm french, I will come in Budapest in approximatly 10 days, and I'm gonna stay there all summer.  If anyone wants to meet up for a drink, tell me.

cya

Hi guys!

My name is Tim and I'm from Australia and I just moved to Budapest 2 weeks ago. It would be great to meet some new people even just for a beer or coffee :)

Hello Everyone,

Let's meet tomorrow evening at 6 pm at Oktogon square in the front of the K&H Bank. We'll decide where to go - I recommend Instant (ruinpub).

Norbert - [email protected]

...tomorrow (Thursday 27th of June) :)

Hi. I'll be in Budapest for a month July 4-August 4.  I'd love to meet some new people. Hopefully you'll have another meetup soon.

I've only been in Budapest for a couple of weeks and would love to make some friends here.  Please let me know if you would like to meet up.

Any new meeting fixed for this week? It would be nice to meet with new people :)

I can do Saturday (July 6th)

For me Friday, Saturday and Sunday is ok.

hi :))

Hi singh.mann,

An introduction may be?

Thank you,

David.