Job seeker visa for Norway

Dear all Friends
I am Narendra Patel from India and I am planning for apply as a job sicker visa for Norway and i have other information like direct possible for PR . what is actual roots pl z suggest to me so i will plan as a right path.
I am science graduate and i have 15+ years experience in pharma industries.
Thanks to all friends.

Hello Narendra Bhai,

Jobseeker visa allows you to find job for you in Noway.
It would be for six months(or less) and not renewable.

As you find the job you have to apply to nearest police station in Norway or in Norwegian Embassy. They would grant you a residence permit (6 months to 3 years).

After Spending 3 years in Norway; you are eligible for PR.
Advantage of this visa is there are 99% employment rate, stable government, low crime rate, full-time work and mostly minimum 5 to 6 EURO per hour salary. Family migration after 6 months.

Thanks

who give the job with 5 to 6 euro per hour please tall me

+4746390099

network administrator am here

Narendra please don't try for this place, trust me, I'm here and regretting big time, as there are very very few chances to take a job here without knowing the langugage(Norwegian) both spoken and written, please don't waste your time and money for place like this.I hope you will make wise decision.

GB_ROCK, I am sorry you are having such a tough time, but I am glad that you are letting people know the reality of the job situation here. I keep trying to do this but no one listens to me! Everyone thinks, "oh I can do it! I have all of this experience!" It's not experience that gets you a job in Norway. It's belonging to the system that is Norway. You have to speak the language and you have to know Norwegians who can recommend you for a job.

MamaPanda,

thanks ! I know for a fact that people will still keep coming until they experience it with their own eyes, Can't do much about it, but trying to spread awareness, hopefully someone might take it seriously and will think wisely,

thanks,

It's true that Norwegian job seeker visa a waste of time n money I came here nearly 6 months but still didn't get any job

Hello Job Seeker Guys,

I think Norway is one of the most expensive country in the world like Switzerland. One burger is Kr 78 Monthly Travel card Kr 600 accommodation share  single min Kr 3500 to 5000 one chicken 55 Kr but dnt think that you will dine in restaurant then you need to be a Merchant whereas u can get cheap food in London city. So please think twice before u come that can u afford or not. The reality is even though EU nationals ie Romanian, Bulgarian they can't get a job n sleep under the tree or park in Oslo town center place name is Grønald.

sky_consultancy wrote:

Hello Narendra Bhai,

Jobseeker visa allows you to find job for you in Noway.
It would be for six months(or less) and not renewable.

As you find the job you have to apply to nearest police station in Norway or in Norwegian Embassy. They would grant you a residence permit (6 months to 3 years).

After Spending 3 years in Norway; you are eligible for PR.
Advantage of this visa is there are 99% employment rate, stable government, low crime rate, full-time work and mostly minimum 5 to 6 EURO per hour salary. Family migration after 6 months.

Thanks

For your kind attention Norwegian currency is Norwegian Kroner(NOK) nt Euro n other hand my practical experience Norwegian are reluctant to recruit Indian , Pakistani.

mere indian brothers.......maine 4year bba(hospitality) course pura kiya hai aur 6 month ka exp...hai.kya hospitality industry k liye norway thik rhega...me job siker visa k through norway aa rha hu kya mujhe job mil jayegi ...plzz...my indian bro.......help me...

Hi Mayur,
its great that you have done BBA(Hospitality). but your plan for job seeker visa might not work well for you.First thing you don't have much experience and secondly there are very limited chances, because you might not know the language(Norwegian).

The best thing for you would be to get some experience on hand and then try for any other country or May be Norway, only if you have mastered the language.

So please make a wise  decision my friend, Don't waste your time and money.
Good Luck

It is difficult to say that you get a job or not even though many doctors engineers from Pakistan india they couldn't get manage a job offer so dicision is yours very very difficult to get a job here cuz many eu nationals like Spain Ireland Romania Poland r coming here to look for a job so priorities for them as well as in order to come only job search you have to very solvent in financially very very expensive Country.

sayemoslo

I agree with you bro. The govt is issuing Visas and the Companies have their own agendas for not hiring non Norwegian speakers.So there is not much we can do.

I have had couple of job offers and when i said to my employer that i need to do the paper work with UDI to get permission to work they refused to offer me work and said we can't wait. So where do we go and to whom do we ask for fair play??

I am very upset and angered about the bloody system here.
chaoo buddy...

sayemoslo

Thanks for your reply, it's over now anyways.I'm trying to get new offer is possible.thanks for your reply

hi friends,

I am a nurse GNM with six years of experience. Now i would like to utilize job seeker visa to Norway to get a job. Please advice me If i can fullfill my dream.

Hi what should i do..I am BBA gRADuate havin nealry more dan year experience in Accoutant cum assisatnce as i can do any work.I do kno reasonable to speak norweign  language as I am trying too for job seeker visa.what should i do

Hello sudeepr and lijeesh.

You should read this article on Work visas in Norway. It might be helpful. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

patel.kintul wrote:

who give the job with 5 to 6 euro per hour please tall me

+4746390099

Heloo Kintul,
    I am planning to come to norway on JObseeker visa basis. Please guide me in detail if you can. I am having issues with Norway housing and job. Please contact me on [email protected].
Thanks in advance

Amazed by the ignorance of people who than curse someone else's system for not inducting them ?
Isn't it quite understandable that they require people knowing Norwegian (at least) to say, and that you need to have a plan before leaping to other country, get equipped ! learn the language and respect cultures & norms.

If Norwegian is learnt than are there good chances of getting jobs or not?

“How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.”

Stand out so that the system itself comes to your rescue...

Hi,

I am vimal from India.
I have 5 years of Experience in IT industry as SAP BasisConsultant
I would like to come Noway on job seekers Visa.

How are the openings for IT in SAP jobs..