How could I bring my wife to Saudi

How could I bring my wife to Saudi if my company doesn't offer family status? My profession is a cadd designer (the same as in my iqama). Is there any way around?

Desperate husband

Try visiting Visa. Wait for the Other experts to respond :blink:

visiting visa is up to 3 months and extendable for another three up to 9 months. to get her here u must get the permission of ur employer otherwise she can apply for work in saudi on her own.

This is how i started in Saudi, because the previous company simply didnt want to change the contract from single to family, so I was on visit visa's but you will have to look at other insurances because I was never covered on my husbands contract should I need to be in hospital or anything.

on my visa copy nothing is written vthr its single or family visa. but the contact i had signed with my employer he had told me , its a family visa. but on the paper he has submitted to the embassy it was written single. will i have problem getting my wife here?

Speak to your company is the best option. Things are not always as they seem on iqamas etc. My next door neighbour has two kids each with their own names on iqama but each others pictures. one boy one girl - and apparently they wont change it WTF???

But yes, your company is probably a good place to start.

gideon300 wrote:

How could I bring my wife to Saudi if my company doesn't offer family status? My profession is a cadd designer (the same as in my iqama). Is there any way around?
Desperate husband

Desp.Husb., if your company doesn't offer family status, it means, that they're not allowing you or you are not eligible for that benefit.
Even if there's another way around, you have to start with the company first - as Louise mentioned...since, applying for a visa for your family requires a company letter authorizing/allowing you to do so.
Once you got the permission from your company - then i can tell you the 'other' ways around.;)

@Popolocroix hi coild you dm me the other ways please

@Popolocroix hi could you tell me please im really strugling