Looking For Norway Job Seeker Visa from India......Help me..

Hi Friends,
I am From India with 5 Years Experience in IT Industry(unique Technology), I am Looking For Norway Job Seeker VIsa from India
is there any Person Can Help or give Guidelines,  is it good decision to look like that. or I am doing Wrong Way for my Career..

Many People told Like Norway is good to look that. and there is no Problem to go Norway, Like Employment and Lifestyle and Cost of Leaving.... Every thing Fine.

Please give me some Guidelines How can I go through it??.

they are many Consultancies are processing Job Seeker Visa for Norway from India. can I follow?? as of them or is there any other way I can follow..?????

Please Help to find best IN the Industry!!!!! and give good Suggestions if any!!!!!!!

Regards,
[email protected]

Same here.
Please help us.

Hitesh

Haaa !!! Prasad DOnt take worry bcz IT industry and Enginnering people are more required in Norway. so u will get it job easily and people who have guided you that In Norway are good but its too costly too.

(Moderated)

I am Textile Designer I am looking job in Norway, any kind of job for basic survey.

How much cost of living and basic salary per month in Norway

How job opportunity as a  general labour work in Norway

I have written a post for the forum on getting jobs in Norway. It has a lot of important information:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=146043

Make sure you apply for this work visa through the Norwegian government and not through a third party -- there are a lot of companies trying to cheat people. Here is a message from the Norwegian government about work visas:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=146348

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello friend

I am Kintulkumar Patel from India.

Now i am in Norway City Alesund.

I am searching a job in Warehouse/Store/Account.

I have five years experiences in warehouse and material management.
And
Two years in Account.

If you have any job or information or advise about it please tall me.

My Mail ID [email protected]

Mobile No.+4746390099

Hi Patel kintul,

Hope your are doing...!!! How is Norway? Can you please let us know how long it took to process Norway Job Seeker Visa, since the date of applying at Norway Embassy.

Many Thanx,
Naveen

I AM LOOKING A TEXTILE JOB .BECAUSE , I AM A DIPLOMA  ENGINEER IN TEXTIL. CELL  +  0880 01721849817

Hi MD. ARIFUL ISLAM,

Norway Job Seeker Visa is closed sine Jan 15th 2013. Please check the UDI site for updated information.

Regards,
Naveen

Hi MD. ARIFUL ISLAM > you should please lower your caps lock on the forum. Thank you.

i need jobs in hotel fields

Hello nixongeorge -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Norway section with details of your qualifications? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am Bachelore of Business Management I am looking job in Norway, any kind of job for basic survey.

Newsflash for you all (note this is not intended to put you off Norway but only to make aware the reality.)
1. Even Norwegian citizens have a hard time finding employment and in many cases have bachelors degrees while some even possess masters degrees.
2. If you are not a citizen of the EEA then dont expect it to be easy to get in to Norway.
3.If you dont speak the language or at least English then just dont bother moving their.

hi i m kulwinder ,i m graduate ,i hv skill as beaution ,i hv 2 year experience in india  and 3 month experience in singhapore .,i m hard wrork girl ,i dont be shark work ,i alwys try to be  best ,i m intrsted in hoetl reated job also ,thx  i m studing now under master degree ,

Hi to all job-seekers,

Please post your adverts in the Jobs in Norway section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

[Moderated: off topic]

MY name Devendarn.I complied MCA PG Degree and i want a job...

Hi Prasad,
          From what i see in the norwegian immigration visa website, they have discontinued the job seeker visa. You have to have a job in hand and then apply for the work permit.

deva164 wrote:

MY name Devendarn.I complied MCA PG Degree and i want a job...

My dear Indian friend...( Moderated: No mockery here pls)

If you are hardworking and talented guy .. there is no scarcity for jobs anywhere..

Wish you good luck

My name sandeep kumar....i lived in norway since 2002 to 2003 and 2006 yo 2008....i hav 2 years experience as forkelift operator in norway...i want to do jobb in norway again...can u help me...