Plz plz plz help me .........

Hi everybody .. happy new year guys wish u & ur families the best ..

I wanna ask how can i apply working in  Embassies as a jornalist or whatever im realy capable of working & learning  , i want to change my work cuz of my close minded boss who keeps harassing me i can no longer tolerate .. i wanna work in an open environment where i get my fair chance to work openly with others & dont have to cover my face with no fear of mutawa's harsh words .. I wanna queit by the next few weeks & i have tution to pay next semester :(

my work story is long & disturbing i dont wanna bother u guys with it so please help me if u can thanks to all God bless

Poor Ashlee :(

Hi Ashlee,

Thanks for the New Year's wishes--same to you and your family :)

Now, as for your dilemma, why would your boss harrass you about covering your face if you are South African?  Are you really Saudi?

If you are an expat, who has her own sponsor, changing jobs isn't easy.  You have to finish out your contract with your current sponsor, first, and get a 'letter of no objection' which means another employer here can hire you. 

Then you generally have to go home and wait to get a visa for the new job before you can return.

As for an embassy job, those are few and far between and competition is fierce.  Best of luck!

hey, south africa got great journalist job, i cant understand why u punish urself in a job u dislike.

@ Alliecat tnx alot for da infos ;)
@Imran im here with my hubby he's american he cant live alone >< i'll quit that stupid  job 2day & i go home  :)

Hi Ashlee,

If your husband has sponsored you, then just QUIT that job and get a new one!!  If it's not your visa, then it's just that easy :)

Look for a job in a school as a teacher's aid or something.  They generally treat people well but don't pay too much.  However, if you're not an 'overseas' hire, it seems like nobody pays much because they know your husband is the source of income, not you.