Just moved from the USA to egypt to study!!!....kind of...

I actually decided to go to Egypt to get my bachelor's degree last year, but I never knew a wonderful site like this existed then!! Anyway, im having a blast here in Egypt so far. The culture is super interesting to me and the people ive been meeting, although quite different from what im used to are pretty cool. I can't wait to get to know all you like minded Egypt travelers!!!

Welcome to Egypt Robotnixon, hope u have a nice, new life here in Egypt:D... if u search for work as a part-time teacher of English language, just lemme know :)

welcoming you to the mother of the world. feel the difference, endure the challenge! ^^

Hi and welcome to the forum :) I hope you can join one of our socials some time! :D

Elaine

You are so welcome here Robotnixon, hope you can enjoy your time ;)

hello Robotnixon welcome to Egypt

welcome and hope you lead a happy life,where do you study?

welcome man and hope u enjoy ur time here and best of luck :D

Enjoy ur stay :)

welcome and have fun.. Egypt is the best place to experience the hospitality of the people and unpredictability of every day. it is just WOW :)

u are also more than welcome to join our weekly meeting every Tuesday :Dhttps://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … p=3#579582

Wow... Iv been away from this site for so damn long!
I didn't think you'd actually arrange gatherings, and after reading many posts today, there was some Canadian girl that highlighted the fact of arranging gatherings in public might, and I say might, attract unwanted guests, BUT I think no one wants to mess up a bunch of "expats" gathering, as for I know if you go out in such places as Zamalek, Maadi & Heliopolis the locals are friendly and helpful if your a stranger... Or at least thats what I hope they do!...

No one likes a bad reputation.. right?

Anyway I don't even know if I'm completely out of topic, It's a miracle I can even think about anything to write... For the past 3 years I've been nothing but exhausted from work (Now I'm sure 100% I'm off topic)...

Oh well take care everyone and hopefully your all have a great time!

Oh yeah if you didn't already seen Cairo Jazz club, I highly recommend it.. ;)

Ciao