Successful job interview in Mexico

Hi,

passing a job interview in Mexico can be a stressful moment, especially you are not familiar with the cultural and professional codes of the country.

How to successfully pass a job interview in Mexico ?

What happens during the interview ?

What are the do's and don'ts during a job interview in Mexico : what to say or not, what to wear, how to behave ?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience with us !

Julie

A job interview in Mexico is pretty much the same as in any other part of the world, although there some few tips, for a Job interview  be sure to know something about the company/employer, for example, who is the director/boss, does the company have a recent achievement, how many branches (if the case)?
Also dress nice not too elegant not too casual, in Mexico city (or center of Mexico) a good pair of clean and polish shoes is extremely important, not the case of North Mexico, or south.

Never start speaking of money, let the money thing to be the last part.

Smile,relax, and try to talk about a personal experience, for example if they are talking about hard working, you can say "Oh my mom always said I am the most hard working in the family".

Try to talk about your achievements your previous jobs (if the case) your hobiies, and remeber always be polite but kinda funny, I think this is it.

Thanks for these tips avilmex!:top:

Harmonie.:)