I have some questions Por Favor !

Hola to everyBody !

My name is Teo and i am Greek.. I was traveling across latin america before some months and i met a girl in colombia which i fell in love.. I stayed there for some months and after that she decided to come and live in Grecia with me starting " a new life together " .. We are both very happy..She was about to go to Paris to study for her Master ( she finished the Tadeo Lozano University as a Publicidad ) but the French embassy ask at least 5 months French classes and the french toefl so se quit that decision and she is now coming to Greece..
   Our worry now is about the Visa because the Spanish embassy gives only Tourist Visa ( 3 months ) and not for sure ! She is planning to come at the first days of Jully and we are both totaly anxious ..
   I would like to get in contact with Colombians that they live here in Atenas-cause maybe they have tips and advices to give to us about how she can "move" to start a new life here in Grecia !! It would be really useful and appreciated !
  My email is : [email protected]  Please contact with me !
Thanks In Advance !

Hola Teo!

While I do not live in Athens, I do live in Colombia (I am U.S. born) with my husband and our son. He overstayed his work visa while we were dating, he was deported last year and it has been a nightmare trying to fix everything...so whatever you do, do not let your girlfriend overstay her visa! I don't know how serious you are (if you guys are engaged or thinking about it), but if you are engaged, you could apply for a what in the U.S. is a K-1 visa (or a fiancee visa). Basically, you both would file the papers in Greece, gather information supporting your relationship (photos,emails,letters,phone bills, etc.) submit that with the forms and it should be approved:)Check with immigration in Greece to see what type of visa she could apply for,the costs,wait-time, and also if she could just apply for an extension to her tourist visa (I had to to that here in Colombia and it cost me about 60.000 pesos for a one month extension)Goodluck with everything, and if you have any questions just contact me!