Looking to rent a house for a year in Bali, Java or Sumatra

Hi everyone,I'm next to move to Indonesia and I am in search of the best place to live and rent a small house with one or two rooms.

I'm crazy about modern Balinese style houses. I love the fact that they are in complete harmony with the environment. If anyone has information about a house similar to what I'm looking for and the price, I would appreciate any information I would forward that I will be grateful.

No matter if it's something simple but well located and not too expensive.

About the place, I'm still in an internal struggle about what to choose instead of the 3 but I have faith that the destination guide me to the right place .. So be grateful for any comments on the differences between Bali, Sumatra and Java do I get .. My dream is to start a small business or work in the tourism area and know a lot of people.

Hello Alex, concerning the accommodation, I may suggest you to post an advert in Indonesia classifieds. It may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

I ccan help with central java as I know a lot of people in that area. A rental would be cheap and easy.
That area is on the Jogja-dieng tourist route.

Harmonie wrote:

Hello Alex, concerning the accommodation, I may suggest you to post an advert in Indonesia classifieds. It may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

ThankŽs for your answer Harmonie , definitly I will try the classified section.

mas fred wrote:

I ccan help with central java as I know a lot of people in that area. A rental would be cheap and easy.
That area is on the Jogja-dieng tourist route.

It would be great if you could help me or give me some good advice. Thank you very much, I hope we get in touch. :)

Hi, Mr.Alex_Tabata.
I have information about Balinese style  house for rent in Kerobokan area. If you not mind, drop me to a private message. I'll try to share further information to you.

Regards from Bali,
Komank

hi, take a room initially for one month, u can get kost for like 1 or 1.5 million idr and then during that time, u can move to a comfortable place u choose, that wil be better before u pay up lot initially,,

jay50 wrote:

hi, take a room initially for one month, u can get kost for like 1 or 1.5 million idr and then during that time, u can move to a comfortable place u choose, that wil be better before u pay up lot initially,,

I can't say much about java but I know that price is OTT in Jakarta.
I pretty sure I can find you a reasonable sized house in central Java for less than 10 million/year.

[Moderated]

RhysG wrote:

[Moderated]

Thank you very much, I'll contact you soon