French Student looking for an Internship in NY

Hello Everybody !
Let me introduce myself, I'm Loic i'm 19 years old and I'm French (born and raised).

I'm starting a-two-year undergraduate diploma in International Trade, my teachers told me, that at the end of the "school year" I will have to go abroad doing an Internship.

The Internship must be in the same "field" as my current job in France, which is Import/Export or any other kind of International Trade.

My first thought was New York :)
Because I always wanted to visit the city and be a part of the Big Apple.

So I'm looking for an Internship in a company in New York, I don't need to be paid, because while I'll be working abroad, my current Company will pay me as if I was in France.

I'd also have to find a place to stay, will be paid by the company in which I'll do my internship.

So please, help me find a job in the great city of New York !

Salut,

En fait, tu recherches un stage à New York, c'est ça?
Je suis en 3eme année de licence d'anglais, l'année prochaine je pars en master fle, pour etre prof de français à l'étranger. Je dois faire un stage et je veux le faire à new york.

Tu dois contacter directement les entreprises, envoie leur ton cv et une lettre de motivation (tout ça dans un anglais impeccable, une erreur peut te faire perdre le poste d'après ce qu'on m'a dit)

tu es déjà allé aux us?

Bonne soirée,
Mary