Job in NYC

Hi Guys,

Is anybody have already tried the experience to come in the NYC in order to find a job?

In this request, I would like to share experiences, have more information.

Please contact me.

By the way to all people in the US, Happy Thanksgiving,

- Lena

The economy is a tad bit slow these days, but my hometown is still one of those places you can pick up and move to and find something to do in quick order, so long a you have a place to crash.  Unfortunately, you may have to start in retail or food service until fully land on your feet -- but then again, that's the best way to meet useful people (and an accent is always a good conversation starter).  The French Cultural Center and Alliance Francaise are also great resources (especially for things like tutoring and translation jobs). And of course, NYC is probably the world capital of advertising and communications (which of course also means competition).  Good luck!

i wanted to come to nyc, and settle down there, i am an engineer and working as a sap consultant. if it is possible to settle down in nyc , please help me.

manojatos wrote:

i wanted to come to nyc, and settle down there, i am an engineer and working as a sap consultant. if it is possible to settle down in nyc , please help me.

SAP consultant.. I think it would be easy for you to find a job in New York.
I advise you to take a look at some bank job offers and try to send resume with cover letter to all IT companies you can find in New York city.
I am pretty sure you will get something :)

(moderated: no free ads please)

hi i want to go to live in new york I'm a Technician
Electronica please tell me if I could find
work there.

Hello undertaker,

I will suggest you to browse through the different articles in the Work in the USA guide. This might help you in your job search.

P.s. can you please avoid copy-pasting the same messages in different discussions!

Regards

I think most of people want to live in NYC, but we dont know anything about there

thanks for the help Lud

thanks yud. my msn is [email protected]
Thank for you
help, for me is a dream to live in the U.S..
thanks

Hello!
I have spent two months living in New York to improve my English and have a first impression. Now I am looking for a job there. I am Interactive Art Director and have experience as communication consultant. I am working very hard to get a job, I am sending cv to a lot of companies with personalized cover letters, portfolio, etc. I am alsooffering myself for internships, since I am very interested in getting to know companies from within.
I plan to go back during the summer, and I would like to know if there is anyone out there who can give me some advice. I am a hard worker and am not afraid of starting from zero.

Thanks!

Otilia Martin

Well there are now online job search engine. With that you can find jobs on the nyc through the internet.

Well, A cover letter is your opportunity to shine by filling in the blanks from your resume. Write a good cover letter, this will pique the curiosity of the employer and motivate him/her to carefully read your resume. Be sure to include a cover letter every time you send a resume. In this way, you are sure to get a job in NYC.

Dear Lena
I would like to fly to NYC next month from Paris i would like to find a full time job any type of job i can do can you help.me for that here's my email ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security