New friends

im a british guy looking to exchange messages etc with other british people in mexico as well as other foreigners presently living in mexico

Welcome to Expat.com bausfartertrag!:)

Harmonie.

I will be moving to cancun next month.  Should I purchase auto insurance at the border for six months or will I get a better rate in cancun.
Thank you for any assistance.

Hello mate,

Im another 'Brit' working in Mexico and I wouldnt mind messaging new people either... what you up to hear?

Greg

Im working as an English teacher at the moment. What about you? Where in Mexico are you?  Curious to know what other brits think of Mexico.

I live near Naucalpan, (outside Mexico City) doing a bit of cruise ship recruitment. Where you based? I cant say I've seen the best of Mexico yet and I dont think I feel at home here yet...but there are certain things I like/others I dont. Not speaking the language properly doesnt help... how you finding things?

Hi Greg, I live in the Napoles area of Mexico City.  Ive been in Mexico for some time now so I speak Spanish fairly well.  Dont worry the longer youre here you will learn the language.  What part of the UK are you from?  Like you there are things I like about Mexico and others that I dont but if you prefer you could send me messages now to my email account which is

[email protected]

Grant