Introducing myself! Would like to make some english speaking friends.

Hey People, Im new to this!

My name is Joey. I'm from Australia and moved to Italy a few months ago! Been doing some travelling and visiting the southern half of italy. I am now back up north and currently in Alessandria not too far from Milan.  Not sure how long ill be there for. Hopefully make a move down the road to Milan in the near future!

Would like to get in contact with some english speaking people and try meet some new mates. Ive noticed that there are a fair few good bands that come to italy and it would be pretty cool if there were others interested in the same thing so im not walking around the joint like a lone wolf ;)

I've found it hard to find locals with the same interest of music and plus having an english speaking friend would make it easier living away from home :)

Hey..I'm not sure why no one has replied! What kind of music so you like? Decided if you're moving to Milan?

Mandy :)

hmm not sure haha.....umm i like alternative indie music, i like some other stuff too. how about you?

Hi! nice to meet to both of you! i'm from milan!
after 1 year living in the UK i miss so much to have ebglish speaking friends!
here there are quite a lot of places where you can enjoy aternative music. i'm not too sure about the one you like but i'm quite sure you will find it.
giulia

Yeah same alternative indie, bit of light rock etc. Where are these alternative places then? Yeah I miss having English speaking friends too :(

oh nice good to hear, umm i've just seen on the net that a few bands and stuff are playing...not sure exactly where they are. There was a festival in Bologna that had a few english bands playing like Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian and a few others. Which is good to know good bands come here :)

yeah its easier when you here you language haha

lets do it ppl...i am crazy 4 music & dancing ...and also that english speaking matter is great since that my italian level is still not that good