Looking for NEW foreign FRIENDS

Hi! Nice to meet you!
I'm Giulia, an italian student from Milan.
After two summers in Ireland and a wonderful year in the UK (I came back just few days ago)I really would like to meet foreign people in my City.
What I love the most of my experience abroad is the possibility I had to study and live with people from different countries.
For this reason now I would like to carry on spending time with foreign people. We could have few drinks, go shopping, visit places, do sports... I think it is a really nice thing to know better new cultures, habbits, languages, foods...
If you have questions or doubts about Milan, the language or Italy in general, feel free to ask. I hope to be able to help you.
I speak Italian, English and a bit of Spanish.
I hope to recive a lot of messages!  =)

Cheers!

Giulia

Hi dear... if you want practice your spanish and english.. contact me ;)

muy bien! mucho gusto! còmo te llamas? =)

Hi ninfea!

You should post in English on this Anglophone forum.

PS: Don't forget that there exists also the spanish forum.;)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

Hi Ninfea! My name is Yerzhan.. Living in Kazakhstan.., Looking for a friends in Milano.. Will be there in october this year.... So need someone to show me the city and to practise my italian (basic)... Speak english, fluent russian... let me know if...
My skype name - Yerjean... Mail - [email protected]

Cheers!

hi giluia,
my name is glen from Singapore.just a one week here.it's so hard to live with out friendly people .so looking for build a good friendship with people here.wish you could be one of my good friends.ciao

HI Ninfe ,i am from lebanon and i will visit milano in a business trip for 3 days from 23 october , i would like also to meet some one like you , it is my first visit , if you are intersted tell me,
my photo and link are available upon request.