Italian girl looking for International Experiences

Hi everyone!

I'm Chiara and I'm Italian!
I live in Lecco (on lake Como!) but work in Milan as a Product Manager for a French cosmetic company.

I LOVE English and everything about English-speaking countries (in particular the US!) and I would like to get the chance to practice my English a little bit and get to know new people, new cultures, new lifestyles...and I can help with some Italian improvements!

I love travelling and I hope I can move abroad for a while...as soon as my career takes off!
I studied a semester in Sweden when I was in college and it truly was the best time ever!

Looking forward to talking and meeting you!

Hi welcome.
Are you looking for any information regarding India also please?
If yes let me know.

Hi,   I    am   JOE   living    in   Italy  as   well.  I   am   living   in  Sicily    Island   and    moreover  studied   the   English   languageas  as   well.  My   many   regards  to   you, bye

hello there,i just started to live here.i was looking for a friend like to help each others.hope to hear from you soon.ciao

ciao chiara
i am moving for lecco ur home town soon for education , i know english & a little bit italiano .. it would be nice to find smth nice and common to do it there ....ve fun

Hi Chiara,

It would be great to speak with you more! I'm from the US, California, and just moved here to Milan. Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime :)

Rosie

Hi Chiara!
My name is Angela, im australian and I will be moving to Morbegno in Sondrio next week. I would love to meet up with anyone in my area or lecco as its close enough.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi I travel to Milano weekly from London for work and would love to meet up with you as I'm looking to improve my Italian

Hi,
I am from london
I will be happy to talk. I am in Milan for only a week.

Hope to hear from you.
Regards
Nick