Would love to meet some new mates in Milan

Hi, my name is Madeleine and I am an au pair and student in Milan. I will be here for about 8 months and would love to make some new friends!

I speak the Italian of a 3 year old, and would love some practice!

I speak English and French, with a little Hindi, Urdu, and Farsi.

I love to try new things, am always down to try a new restaurant or dish, and I love to travel.

I'm working on getting a new sim card for my cell, but until then, hit me up on here or Facebook!

hi there wellcome to milan! :) , i like to meet new ppl too , make new friends and to improve my english , if u want to be friends im here :)

hello there. good to see you.

Hi! I live in Milan area and I'm looking for English speaking friends.
I think I might help you improving the level of your Italian up to a 5 years old, at least :)
Hit me up!

Ciao

Hey, ill be in Milan from October, so hopefully see you then.

I am also an au pair and a student. so would be cool to hang out-

hopefully speak soon.

hey! i am an au pair as well in milan and speak no italian at all...yet. let me know if you would like to meet up and explore the city. :)

awesome! feel free to add me on facebook!

Madeleine Helen (Chicago)

welcome gurl...isa there will be alot of chances for all of the gang of expats to meet u & enjoy milano

Hey! Sorry to be invasive but did you girls end up going to that event for International people near Porta Romana on thursday? How was it? My husband and i were thinking of going and checking it out tonight but wanted some feedback first...

Hey guys! Seems to be alot of new people in Milan at the moment! :)  Me also.....not quite in Milan but not far. Would be cool to speak to some folk in same position and make some new friends!

Ciao!

Hello everybody,

When is it convenient for everybody to meet? All the mates--- individual preference------Weekdays evening or Weekend breakfast/lunch/apertivo in the evening ?? Lets plan it out accordingly, whatsay folks???

Best Regardz
Raj

Hey, I'm moving to Milan at the weekend and my italian isnt the best! was hoping to meet some people out there to socialize and make friends with, are you all already in Milan? :-)