What do you think about Milan?

Hi everyone,
well...
today someone stole my purse on a bus (for the second time), this is one of the occasion when I think: why did you move to this city?

Than I stop thinking and try to enjoy what Milan can offer. Can you remind me what it does offer?
Thank you

Welcome to Expat.com MariLondon!

For better visibility, your thread has been moved to Milan forum.;)

Sorry for your purse.:(

Harmonie.

That's strange I have never had anything stolen ever

I find Milan quite safe in comparison to loads of other places..

What does it have to offer? Well, amazing nightlife, nice and stylish venues for aperitivos and it's really good for shopping ;)

Hi,
I am sorry t0 hear about your purse. When I moved to London my bag got cut with a blade 3 times to let my wallet slip out. The first time I had my passport in it. It's frustrating but it might happen anywhere. Big cities are the kingdome of small thives.
Chin up, the important thing is that you are not been harmed.
I don't think is the best place, Italy has better places to offer, but they can be very boring and provincial, finding a job then is almost impossible for the most qualified locals let alone if Italian is your second language.
Anyway shopping is great, aperitivo an istitution and a good base to travel to other pretty places. People can be nice if you have time, because it takes hell of a long time to find some decent ones. But those are amazing.
Wish you a good week
samy

I'm very sorry for your purse...buses and trains here are very dangerous for your wallets!

Anyway just ask if you need any particular advice about Milan! I will be glad to answer to your questions.

not risky at all in my opinion ...