Friends

Hello,

I have currently moved to Milan to be an Au pair. I don't speak any Italian and would like to meet some people that speak english so I could get to know my way around with others. I would like to be able to have a social life outside of work.

I look forward to hearing from you :D

Meghann

Hi Meghann!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi,

hi meghann,

welcome to Milan..hope you doing good hear..if you got free time ,just drop me a line..i'd like to meet up with English speakers as well..see you around..

regards.
gayan

Hi Megan,
Feel free to ask me any advice about the life in Milan!
I lived here since I was a child and I know it pretty well
Ciao

Hello,

Thank you, just need advice on how to meet people really. Need to get a social life on the go or I am going to go mad! Haha.

Thank you

Meghann

there is a Facebook group that we used to meet up with new people here..if you want you can join there meghan...add me as ,
[email protected]..

see you around..

ciao..

Hello, could you please send me the link for the facebook page so I can go on it.

Thank you

Meghann

Hi Meghan,
Welcome to Milan! :) I have just arrived last week as well , I would like to hang around ! Listen, why dont you come tomorrow at the Couchsurfing meeting at 10 PM ? It will be the first time for me too and would love to meet some people. Also, did you receive the facebook information for expat group? Could you please share it with me too?

Here are the details for tomorrow s meeting:

The next week (26/29 september) will be in Milan the CS Milan007 event... So the WMN take break for one week...

Every week many local and surfers (50 and more people) meet in the Colonne S. Lorenzo (square) , having great time and living the typical "MILANESE NIGHT" in very beautiful place with nice atmosphere and tasted the marvelous "Drunk Candy Bears". In the Colonne there a lot of places where you can buy ,at the cheapest price, beers and cocktails or, if you preferr, you can bring your own drinks!

if you are in the city join us!! The Milan CS community is waiting for you at
Colonne di San Lorenzo every friday night!!!

WE WANT YOU!!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
WHEN: every Friday at 10:00pm
WHERE: Colonne di S. Lorenzo
TRANSPORT (from Duomo): Tram 3
MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/C5yzl

IMPORTANT - THE MEET POINT IS:
Colonne di S. Lorenzo, right of the statue in the center of the square.

Videoclip Weekly Milanese Night 2012
youtu.be/zTu3Oc0bH0Y

Hope to meet you there!
Have a nice evening,
ROxana

well, like Roxana say's our group also meeting at "colonne" ..we will be around there...mostly on Saturdays..so i will see you around..

gayan

I would like to attend tonight but I have never gotten the tram before so I think I will just walk from the duomo. Is it far? Is anyone going to be early?

Meghann

well if you take tram from duomo..near "OVS"  , just about 4 stops. you can see a church on your left side..quite open area..or i could meet you at duomo but how to contact u!!!

I shall just walk I think. Do you know how many people are attending?

Meghann

Hi there, Meghann...  Yes, you can walk.  :)  The Dome is quite close to the Colonne, you can't miss them.

Hope you have a good time,

Melody Fox :cool: (aka the Princess of Rock)
Love Peace Music

[link moderated]

Hi

My name is Diba, I moved to Italy in 2012 ,I love Italy and Italian culture ,
I  know Italian but wish to learn more to be perfect.
I like to know more people from different cultures ,I  Believe here I will find lots of  friends to share good experience with them.

hi diba,

welcome to expat.....see u around.

regards,
gayan