Jobs with RNI BSN

Hello it's been three months I moved to Europe. I was in Latvia to study a vocational course. There I got temporary residency. But later on I founded good jobs options here in Netherlands presently I am Netherlands but I don't have job and I want to be here for long term.

If I apply for RNI BSN will I get long term job or any job or any good company will hire me. As I only have RNI BSN. Because I need an employer who can work permit for me on my behalf.

But my question is on the RNI BSN will anyone hire me for long term and on that basis can change my RNI to more 4 months BSN?

Please advice

You will find good jobs all over Europe, but you will need to speak the language of the country.

@SimCityAT

Thank you I appreciate your suggestion

But presently can you suggest me with this right now at this moment what can be done.

@SimCityAT
Thank you I appreciate your suggestion

But presently can you suggest me with this right now at this moment what can be done.

-@meghnamuniyar143

Nothing can be done, you have to wait, and no one here can help. If you think it's taken too long you need to contact the office dealing with the claim.

BSN is just a social number for government use, whether you have to pay taxes or get paid.

When you moved to the Netherlands, within five days you have to register yourself at the municipality where you live. There you get your BSN number.

However, if you live outside the Netherlands and you need to deal with the government, you can register at the RNI, this is the most cases for Dutch nationals who live abroad.

If you want to stay in the Netherlands for a minimum four months in a half year (eight months in a year) you need to get a BSN number.

Back to your question: having a BSN number or a RNI BSN, doesn't give you easy access to good jobs. It's just a social number so governmental institutions and banks can communicate with each other.

What gives you more easy access is the skills you have, your experience and in most cases the language.

I hope I clarify the differences.

Yes thank you