Looking for an agency to help me work in the Netherlands

Hello,

I am currently in the Philippines right now but I am planning to find a job abroad especially in the Netherlands. Do you guys have any suggestion of a legit agency that will do so? or any recommendations you can give as I pursue this new journey? I am scared that I might bump into illegal agencies. I am a teacher and willing to change my work abroad.

Looking forward for your response guys.

Thank you.

karenm18 wrote:

Hello,

I am currently in the Philippines right now but I am planning to find a job abroad especially in the Netherlands. Do you guys have any suggestion of a legit agency that will do so? or any recommendations you can give as I pursue this new journey? I am scared that I might bump into illegal agencies. I am a teacher and willing to change my work abroad.

Looking forward for your response guys.

Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You need to check if your teaching credentials are acceptable in the Netherlands; this link will take you to the Dutch Government (DUO) website that will help you further.

The thing that will hold you back is your lack of Dutch language ability and it's not something you will pick up in a couple of weeks, but that in itself means you can't teach in public schools.  There are agencies, but the moment they realise you don't speak Dutch and can't start tomorrow, then they will rapidly lose interest.  My advice is to speak to DUO to make sure you're not wasting your time, then join something like LinkedIn and reach out to your peers already in the Netherlands and ask who is hiring and where - then take it from there.

If you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Hope this help.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hola!!!

I am Lizette from Philippines, currently teaching here in our country. I am highy motivated by my dutch friends namely Hans and his filipina wife Loulla to come work in Holland. And now I am planning to take Teaching English as a foreign Language here in Cebu particularly so I could have the certificate for TEFL. Do you have any advices or recommendations on what things to do first so I could have the opportunity to teach in Holland?

Looking forward for your immediate response.

❤️ Lizette

Hola!!!!

I am Lizette from Philippines and currently teaching here as a Junior/Senior High School teacher. I am higly motivated to work in Nertherlands and I am planning now to undergo Teaching English as a Foreign Language to have the certification for TEFL and so that I am qualified for the position I am applying for.

Do you have any advices/recommendations on what things to do first?

Thank you and I am looking forward for your immediate response about this matter.

❤️ lizette

Search engines are widespread as a traffic source. In order to get more visitors from them and be easily found, you need to optimise your website for search engines.

Hola!!!!
I am Lizette from Philippines and currently teaching here as a Junior/Senior High School teacher. I am higly motivated to work in Nertherlands and I am planning now to undergo Teaching English as a Foreign Language to have the certification for TEFL and so that I am qualified for the position I am applying for.

Do you have any advices/recommendations on what things to do first?

Thank you and I am looking forward for your immediate response about this matter.

❤️ lizette

-@doroonmarizlizette

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I refer you to the 2nd post in this section of the Forum, further, you could try reaching out to your Peers on LinkedIn, and look for people who may have made the same journey as you are contemplating.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team