IHerb Delivery to Mauritius

Hi!

My lady wants to order delivery from IHerb with several types of vitamins for hair treatment(personal use). Parcel is potentially big enough because its vitamins for several months. Could it potentially cause problems? I heard that such parcels can be taken away on the customs. Do we need approval from doctor/some proof of usage?

Best regards,

Dmytro Puchkov

Get a prescription from a homeopath or a Dr to accompany the parcel if you are sending it by courier - if you are flying and it is in your checked in baggage then it is likely that they won't even look at it  - I usually fly with lots of supplements (if needs be keep the till slips  to legitimise it) but ideally a prescription - although in 13 years it has never been  a problem for me in my checked-in luggage

Any supplements as well as beauty products considered as medicine and thus require approval from the local authorities. The parcel will be definitely detained at the customs. If you have enough spare time and luck you may go thru the hoops and hurdles. The process is not much complicated but as any process in Mauritius has a significant chance to go wrong.