An issue while surfing Expat Blog !

Dear ADMIN/Moderators,

I've been experiencing some problems related to SAVING the data while editing my profile,while uploading/deleting a profile pic.
Please check it from your side whether it's a recurring case or just something at my side.

Best Regards,

Talib Ali Khan

Oh! don't worry about it, it happens to everyone .

the picture is already changed, it just doesn't display like that at the moment. clear your cookies or restart, it'll be there.

$ Slyshooter : Thanks for the reply .
I know that process 'coz i ,myself ,am a Developer and know what goes in and comes around.  I was just a bit curious whether it's a normal case here.

Hi,

thanks for reporting this issue, we are indeed aware of the "refresh your cache" issue with avatars. We are currently redesigning the Expat.com core program, everything should be fine & faster in a few weeks.

Any other problem on the profile data or was it only with your avatar ?

Thanks again,

Julien

By the way please do not hesitate to report us any issue, we are constantly doing our best to improve things here ;)

I've always had a problem logging on. I would type in username then password then sign in but it would take back to the home screen with sign in on top but then I click on forum or a link it would show me logged on. I've just learnt to just click somewhere after "signing in" in order to see my inbox.
I kept on having to request a pw but still same problem....I tried using different pc's same thing every time I enter username and pw, I'm redirected to the home screen where it looks like I'm not signed in.