Speeding fine

I have recvd a signed for letter to my address with a name of a person who does not live here for a speeding fine. None of the details on the letter match mine so it is not for any of my vehicles. I do not want to just throw it in the bin and was wondering what should I do? Seems rather strange as I have lived here for 6 months now and the offence was on the 25th Apr 2023. Could be a person who lived here before and did not update the records.

I have recvd a signed for letter to my address with a name of a person who does not live here for a speeding fine. None of the details on the letter match mine so it is not for any of my vehicles. I do not want to just throw it in the bin and was wondering what should I do? Seems rather strange as I have lived here for 6 months now and the offence was on the 25th Apr 2023. Could be a person who lived here before and did not update the records.
-@phildraper

I would go to the police station with it and explain to them that its not you.

Take to the police station

OK thanks

It looks like you have a speeding fine, possibly for the previous car owner or someone using your address in a previous life! but the car registration is still in the previous address. As mentioned previously, take to the police station. Also check the details in your cars log book.