How to prove social integration after more than 3 years?

Hello,

I have a question about social integration conditions for the application for Belgian nationality. I am holding an F card and soon will be satisfying the conditions for application to Belgian nationality (5 years stay, language level, economic participation) except for social integration. I will apply from one of the communes of Brussels.

When I checked the conditions to prove the social integration, the only possible way for me to obtain it is via following an integration course. However when I looked for an integration course, I read that these courses are only for the people who are living in Belgium for less than 3 years.

Do you have any experience with this subject ? or Do you know if it is possible to find an integration course also for people who lived in Belgium longer than 3 years?

Thank you!

Cheers

Hello,
I have a question about social integration conditions for the application for Belgian nationality. I am holding an F card and soon will be satisfying the conditions for application to Belgian nationality (5 years stay, language level, economic participation) except for social integration. I will apply from one of the communes of Brussels.

When I checked the conditions to prove the social integration, the only possible way for me to obtain it is via following an integration course. However when I looked for an integration course, I read that these courses are only for the people who are living in Belgium for less than 3 years.

Do you have any experience with this subject ? or Do you know if it is possible to find an integration course also for people who lived in Belgium longer than 3 years?

Thank you!
Cheers
-@Smiling_rhino

Hello. If you have worked un interruptedly in last 5 years, its fine. You fulfill the condition of social, economic and language. If its not the case, then you can either prove condition of social integration by having a diploma in Belgium or by having followed an integration course. Anyone can take an integration course. They cannot block you from taking it, no matter how many years you already spent here. I took an integration course after 5.5 years. Hence no issue. At the end, all you need is an attestation of an integration course for belgian nationality.

Integration courses may be bit different after 3 years in Belgium and as a starter who just arrived in Belgium but just take it. You just need an attestation. Its not written on it that you took it after 3 or whatever number of years.

@ABS25 thanks a lot for your response!