D type visa and processing time for 2021

Hi everyone!

I have applied for dependent visa for myself and my daughter in start of Feb 2021.

I want to know if anyone have applied in Jan or Feb 2021 what was the processing time if you have received the visa. Since mine is showing on hold.

Regards
Anam Shaikh

Dear, I am inviting my wife on family re-unification visa. I am working as a researcher KU Leuven. I am not Belgian and working here on work permit.
On the online visa application form, in the column of Main purpose of the journey, there are multiple options. such as Family re-union art 10, Family re-union art 40, family reunion spouse worker art 10 bis 2. does anybody know which option fits the best. thanks.

Hello,

Did you get any update? I have just applied for the re union visa on 21 April.

my wife applied visa D art 10bis for joining me on 11/12/2020
aproved 17/02/2021

Lucky and Lucky wrote:

my wife applied visa D art 10bis for joining me on 11/12/2020
aproved 17/02/2021

Did embassy send visa application to Brussels immigration Office?

i dont know but i think yes
i receved a letter in belgium at my adress from immegration office he ask me my bank statment and one other paper .i send him within three days
after ten days GERRY OFFICE islamabad call my family for collect documents

Lucky and Lucky wrote:

i dont know but i think yes
i receved a letter in belgium at my adress from immegration office he ask me my bank statment and one other paper .i send him within three days
after ten days GERRY OFFICE islamabad call my family for collect documents

If Immegration office finds some documents missing in the file like grant agreement or salary slips , will they contact the visa applicant to provide them before taking decision?

Hello,

Yes , you will be asked to send the missing documents.

I applied family reunification art 40 en on my status I saw IMPORTED. Please what does it means

I am not confirmed about imported.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I too submitted family reunion Visa D  on 11 May and it shows "Imported" as status till date. Any change for you?

Not yet the status is still the same IMPORTED. It is almost month en it never showed or to see the status on dofi too.i don't know what is happening.

dinesh.naveen212 wrote:

Hello,

Hi! Did you get any update? I applied for the same. Interested to know the lead time. Based on archives on similar matter, I understood that if applied within 6 months of your Spouse reaching Belgium, the reunion Visa is processed relatively faster (15-30 days)

The embassy says 2-4 weeks and website says 4-5 weeks. Clueless as how a diplomatic bag can take over a month to travel from one country to another. Or may be they do not update the status regularly.

Hello, I also submitted family reunion Visa D  two months ago and it shows "Imported"

Can anyone tells us de meaning of dat IMPORTED please. My status is always IMPORTED.

Did you get your visa or still waiting.
My family applied for family reunion on March 2021 and still waiting the decision?
could anyone submit family reunion visa on 2021 tell us what's the processing time approximately??

What it does mean the statues "pending".
After 6 weeks of receiving the application of family reunion art.10&10 bis by the immigration office, the statues becomes "pending" or in handling.
No supported documents required from us>>>so what does it mean pending???

Hi, have you recieved your passport back yet? I have applied for the same visa on 28 April... Still waiting? My flight would be on 27 May, that is if i get my passport and do the covid test on the wednesday... So frustrating?!

Two months approx.

Hello

I submitted my D type visa on dated 21/04/2021 my husband have a F+ card there in belgium and my application status is still is “application forwarded to belgium embassy islamabad” since the date I submitted my application
Is anybody knows about this status as its already a month.

I applied on same date on which u applied 😖😖😖 still waiting application status on vfs is import and visa status on embassy is application forwarded to islmabad embassy on same date
Is any update on ur application status

dinesh.naveen212 wrote:

Hello,

Did you get any update regarding your application

Hello, it took about 10 weeks for authorisation of professional card. Then it should take another 5 days for visa issuance. However, you need factor in the time it takes to get all the documents required ready.

No, my status says in treatment from 18th May on ibz website

Hi,
From which consulate have you applied? When i look for status on dofi website, it just throws an error.

I have applied from VFS kolkata, and it went to delhi embassy

Can some one share the URL to check the family reunification VISA status?

https://infovisa.ibz.be/InfovisaFr.aspx

Its same the error i dont kbow how to check status of application from islamabad

suvarnaritesh90 wrote:

https://infovisa.ibz.be/InfovisaFr.aspx

Its came out like this
The fact that your search order does not give results, may be the consequence of the following circumstances:

-You have entered incorrect data
-You have submitted the number of a visa/reference application which is processed by a diplomatic or consular post which does not yet have the means necessary to send a visa application by electronic means (see list); at the moment, it is not yet possible to consult the status of processing a visa application sent to the OE by diplomatic suitcase

-The diplomatic or consular post did not send the visa application because it has the competence to issue ex officio visas;
The application for a visa has not been submitted to a Belgian diplomatic or consular post but to a post representing Belgium ((*)see the list);

-The diplomatic or consular post has not yet sent the visa application or the EO has not yet received the visa application from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Hi,

Can you please let me know what documents you submitted for application of visa for you and your child?

Thank you,
Rahul Rathod

When did your documents registered by foreigner office

Is after status goes ACCORD means its approve

Did u did DNA test for your child? And how old is your child please?

Mine got registered on 18 may, when was yours.

My status still en treatment

dinesh.naveen212 wrote:

Mine got registered on 18 may, when was yours.

My status still en treatment

Mine registered 4th june and got ACCORD decision on 18th june