VISA STATUS

Can anybody tell me what's the meaning of this?

Awaiting receipt of documents supporting the visa application and sent by diplomatic bag by the Belgian diplomatic / consular post.

Where did you get this status from?

From the IBZ

kathleneisidro102 wrote:

Awaiting receipt of documents supporting the visa application and sent by diplomatic bag by the Belgian diplomatic / consular post.

Got the same status yesterday

Okay. As for me it still throws an error. The application was submitted on 12th April. I see status as IMPORTED on the visa application belgium page though. When did u submit the application?

March 1 then it arrived last april 8

I submitted my application on 12 April and all the same things happened with my 2 other friends who submitted their applications on 12 April.

Okay. Which consulate did you submit? A friend of mine submitted on 10th March and he got the approval letter from VFS via consulate but the ibz website thros the same error for him despite getting the approval letter.

We submitted our applications in ISLAMABAD,PAKISTAN through VFS LAHORE.

kathleneisidro102 wrote:

Hi! I got similar status today. I emailed the document they asked also. Did you receive your Visa? If yes, after how many days of this IBZ status you got it approved?

@abeergujjar711

Dear,

I submitted my Documents by Lahore VFS for D visa. As I am tracking now, the IBN says: awaiting receipt of supporting Documents the visa application sent by diplomatic bag.

Do you have information to tell me?

Thanks

I submitted my application on the 8 October 2023  but when I track it shows me imported what does that mean