TRC For parents

Hello

I,plan to get married to Vietnamese national based in Hanoi, & looking for TRC permit based on family visa, but i also want my parents to stay with me in Hanoi on long term basis, but i found out you cant bring your parents on family visa,can only visit me in tourist visa for 30 days and go back,

even if i apply for DN-2 Business Visa am i eligible for get TRC Permit as well for myself. So what is the best options for me to stay with my Vietnamese wife and my parents to stay together in Vietnam on long term basis.

Thanks & regards

Viraat Kothare

Hello
I,plan to get married to Vietnamese national based in Hanoi, & looking for TRC permit based on family visa, but i also want my parents to stay with me in Hanoi on long term basis, but i found out you cant bring your parents on family visa,can only visit me in tourist visa for 30 days and go back,

even if i apply for DN-2 Business Visa am i eligible for get TRC Permit as well for myself. So what is the best options for me to stay with my Vietnamese wife and my parents to stay together in Vietnam on long term basis.

Thanks & regards
Viraat Kothare
-@viraat kothare

1. Marry your Vietnamese fiancé and qualify for a 2 or 3 year TRC (depending on the province.

2. Give the money for a capital investment to your parents and let them qualify for their own investor visas.

@OceanBeach92107 Thank for your feedback, can you please explain in detail for point no 2

I have heard  that visa: issued for investors with total investment capital less than US$135,500. DT 4 is not eligible for TRC permit

Thanks

@OceanBeach92107 Thank for your feedback, can you please explain in detail for point no 2
I have heard that visa: issued for investors with total investment capital less than US$135,500. DT 4 is not eligible for TRC permit
Thanks
-@viraat kothare

Total investment capital of ₫3,000,000,000 VNĐ qualifies for a ĐT3 visa and up to a 3 year TRC.

Under the new guidelines, ĐT4 visa for business investment with minimum ₫600,000,000 VNĐ capital contribution will normally qualify them for a 1 year business visa, which can be renewed from year to year.