Working for a us company and working freelance in the Netherlands?

Hi I am wondering if this situation is possible. If I am an FTE for a USA-based company and make a USA income, would I be able to continue to work for this company from the Netherlands and keep my USA income if I get a freelance visa (via DAFT)  in the Netherlands and do some freelance work? so I essentially would be working full-time and doing freelance work but I would be living in the Netherlands.

Is this possible or does this bring a lot of complications?

@Catherine Labarca you will need to setup a dutch company ZZP or BV and charge invoices B2B to that US company and pay corporate and income taxes in the Netherlands.

Hi I am wondering if this situation is possible. If I am an FTE for a USA-based company and make a USA income, would I be able to continue to work for this company from the Netherlands and keep my USA income if I get a freelance visa (via DAFT) in the Netherlands and do some freelance work? so I essentially would be working full-time and doing freelance work but I would be living in the Netherlands.
Is this possible or does this bring a lot of complications?
-@Catherine Labarca

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

This question has been asked many times on here; this link will take you to the latest discussion, and perhaps you can join in there.

I also just found this website (link) which may be useful.  However, beware because it begins by saying you can get a Digital Nomad visa in the Netherlands, it then goes on to tell you that you can only apply in Aruba and Curaçao, which are actually in the Caribbean and they are only short-term options, so you can't really get a Digital nomad visa in the Netherlands proper, but there are other options - the link tells you what they are.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

@kaafu @kaafu Hi thank you for the reply however I do not want to charge this company. I want the full-time job to be separate from my freelance company