Change of status on IBZ

hi, I can't edit my previous post here but I checked my visa for marriage status and now it said

"Toekenning visum op voorlegging bijkomende stukken."

but my fiance has not gotten any mail regarding which document are they requiring. Anyone here got this status? and how long before you got a mail after this status change?

All replies are much appreciated. Thank you

You have to wait for the reply from  the Embassy  what additional documents needed, takes sometimes  before you reiceve it.

Indeed. It takes some time :) Bureaucracy :)

thank you guys ...hope they will mail it soonest🙏🏻

hi update: additional documents

I got an email today asking for the flight booking...(visa not yet granted)

Anyone here can assist me, how to get this one?

Thank you very much

Book a flight :) or create a reservation through a travel agent (something you can cancel easily).

@Aneesh thank you very much , I was wondering if flight reservation websites are okay?

Book a flight that is flexible.

Hi, is it normal because I can't track my Visa application on IBZ. It's been 8 weeks since I got an email from embassy that my visa was sent to the immigration office. Should I send email to IBZ or just waiting for updates?

@nabilaaa98 i applied last September 2022 and just got an update recently. If you applied around November or December its normal the applications take longer as they had holiday season.

All you had to do is wait

We applied on the 12th of September 2022, and my file got registered on the 19 of January while my daughter's file is still close.

@MidnightRogue ahh okay. I'll wait for the update. Thank you so much

@Yassah E S Kollie I see, hopefully I'll get the updates

@nabilaaa98 We received an email today from IBZ, requesting proof of recent income from 09/22 to present. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 and praying for decision to be made as soon as possible. But my daughter's file is closed.

@Yassah E S Kollie thanks for an update!

I just checked my status on IBZ and my application is registered on 31 January.

Now is processing. Hopefully the process doesn't take a long time. Wish both of us will get our visa really soon!

@Yassah E S Kollie thanks for an update!
I just checked my status on IBZ and my application is registered on 31 January.
Now is processing. Hopefully the process doesn't take a long time. Wish both of us will get our visa really soon!
-@nabilaaa98

What date did you apply at the embassy?

@Rubenslash I applied on 24 November 2022. And I got an email from embassy on 5 December 2022 that my application is sent to Immigration

@Rubenslash I applied on the 13 of September 2022.

hi, my additional requirements have been sent to the belgian embassy in my country, I was wondering if the embassy will still have to send that to the home office? or they will issue the visa already?

does anyone here have an idea with this? thanks.

Usually they will send this indeed back to the home office as the original question was also from the home office.

@Rubenslash oh i hope this isn't another 4 months of waiting 🥲🥲🥲 thank you tho

You just have to wait for it for few weeks, usually it doesn't take that much time. If everything you sent was good then the Embassy will contact you again.

hi, I can't edit my previous post here but I checked my visa for marriage status and now it said
"Toekenning visum op voorlegging bijkomende stukken."

but my fiance has not gotten any mail regarding which document are they requiring. Anyone here got this status? and how long before you got a mail after this status change?

All replies are much appreciated. Thank you
-@MidnightRogue

I think you should send the additional documents straight to ibz email instead of the embassy

@Ade mary well,  i got the email from my country's embassy and just followed their instructions to either submit it personally or by courier to them. So not sure if it was IBZ who asked for it or just my country's embassy

Usually it's the embassy not the IBZ.

@rhea serenado thank you, i do hope to hear from them anytime soon as it got to them last friday😭😭😭

@nabilaaa98 our status change to approve today, awaiting the embassy to call us. I wish you all the best dear.

@nabilaaa98 our status change to approve today, awaiting the embassy to call us. I wish you all the best dear.
-@Yassah E S Kollie

Congratulations 🎉 🎉 patiently waiting for mine too.

@Yassah E S Kollie congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

@Yassah E S Kollie congratulations 🎉 I'm happy to hear that

@Yassah E S Kollie congrats👏🏻

Hey guys i applied for visa d on November 2nd got it register on 16 dec abd said processing what do u think i will get a response:(

@Azqa i replied this before

" i applied last September 2022 and just got an update recently. If you applied around November or December its normal the applications take longer as they had holiday season.

All you had to do is wait"

@MidnightRogue alright thnke

Update: I received an email that my passport is already dispatched but idk the result...

Not sure if it will change in ibz, anyone here got same experience?

Hi everyone, now that my visa is approved, what should I do next ? Should I wait for the embassy to call me or go there? Because my visa got approved since February 6 2002, but I haven't received any call from the embassy yet.

@Ade mary thanks and I wish you all the best of luck.

@nabilaaa98 thanks dear, all the best of luck 👍

@Yassah E S Kollie they should have sent you your passport or call your visa application center

@MidnightRogue when I applied, they nevertook my passportfrom me. They only put a stickerat the back, that's why I am concern. Should I go to the Embassy to make inquiries?