Short family visit visa

i applied for belgium visit visa at VFS belgium embassy islamabad at 28 sep, 2022. Then i received email from embassy that your documents forwarded to immigration for further inquiry at 3 Oct. Yesterday i received the following email again,

Dear Sir,

You are requested to send following updated documents through Gerry:

Updated air ticket, travel insurance.

Leave certificate from your employer.

Hello Saddam0307,

What is your question ? Seems that you have missing documents awaiting to be uploaded.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Bhavna I had applied for short family visit to Belgium embassy on 28 September and have submitted all the docoments.

My plan was to visit belgium from 5 novmber to 11Novmber. On 3rd October i have received an email that your documents has been forwarded to Belgium emigration for decision making and you can't contact us directly. During this duration you can check your details on emigration website through your reference number. But no result has been shown over there.

After round about 50 days or so i have received an email from Belgium embassy on 23 November that you must update you air ticket,insurance and leave acceptance letter from employer through gerry. I have updated the above mention documents on 24 November. So, i want to ask in how much the answer is expected? Is it a positive response from their side or not?

Regards

Sadam shinwari